[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >Moved into a new area by the beach with my family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1467853289395.gif (998KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1467853289395.gif
998KB, 500x383px
>21
>Moved into a new area by the beach with my family
>22 year old girl lives next door
>99% sure she follows me around, has popped up wherever I go WAY too often for it to be a coincidence
>grocery store, gym, movies, park, beach, everywhere
>just consistently happens every day
>she is always alone when I see her

Why am I being stalked by this gorl? She is definitely out of my league. I'm 5'9'' about 170 lbs, around 11% bodyfat so I'm pretty fit, but face wise I'm nothing special, and I'm on the shorter end.

Meanwhile she is probably about 5'7'' ish, long legs, top tier ass, porcelain skin with black hair and milky grey eyes. She could literally get any guy she wants, but she is following me. Fucking why?

At first I didn't mind, but now its been like 2 straight months of this, and it is really starting to get weird. Since our families are right next door to each other, my father invited them to barbecue with us, and she just sat around the whole time not saying a word staring off into space. The rest of her family was cool though. She also gets dodgey any time I try to strike up a conversation.
>>
>see here everywhere

She probably thinks you're following HER around since she's the one who has been living here.
>>
>>17442297
Nope. I changed my schedule up, and it worked for a few days, and she started to show up again.

For example, I used to work out at 2 PM most days, got weirded out seeing her constantly at the gym. So I started to go at 6 AM, and it worked for a week, then she started to appear again.
>>
Have you talked to her family about her? Maybe she has a mental disorder or something. Maybe they can help you out.
>>
Jesus christ just tall to get you autistic piece of shit. Maybe she doesn't know anyone around and is slightly werid, you can get in on the ground floor here.
>>
>>17442286
>She could literally get any guy she wants, but she is following me. Fucking why?
Maybe cause she fucking likes you
>>
Yeah, something isn't right m8. Girls don't just obsessively follow around guys they like but hardly know in person.

I'd speak to her family if you're cool with them. I'm fairly certain you'll find out she isn't quite right.
>>
>god, why is this hot dumb bitch following me? Idiot
TALK TO HER YOU IDIOT
IF SHE ACTUALLY IS FOLLOWING YOU SHE WANTS THE D
>>
>>17442346
>She also gets dodgey any time I try to strike up a conversation.

try reading
>>
>>17442349
I don't even know what 'dodgey' could possibly mean in this context
>>
>>17442352
Probably because you're an imbecile or a shut in if you can't draw any kind of connection in this "context"
>>
>>17442360
OP, it's nice that you don't know what context means, but you should at least know what words mean if you're going to use them. "Dodgy" refers to appearing to be sketchy (I.E. that guy seemed real dodgy, I think he's a drug dealer or something)
In this context, it makes no sense at all. I can't tell if he's saying that she's dodging out of the conversation, or if she's acting suspicious, or what else
Good luck getting help with that shit attitude though
>>
>>17442369
I'm not OP, I posted earlier in the thread.

Nobody wants help from a retard like you who takes things so literally and can't draw any kind of simple connection. Grammatically what he said wasn't even incorrect, you're just actually autistic. Yes it was a broad descriptive term, but it wasn't an incorrect one.
>>
>>17442369
Dodgey is another term for flakey that people use. What kind of fucking rock do you live under? Christ.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.