[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is someone who does something to you, because they know you dislike

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (26KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
26KB, 400x271px
Is someone who does something to you, because they know you dislike it, necessarily a bully?
>>
>>17442168

depends on what it is really.
>>
>>17442174
Why? Isn't the motivation, to do it because they know it bothers you, all thsts relevant?
>>
in most cases bullying means harassing.
harassment has a broad legal definition.
>>
>>17442175

nah.

because there is a huge difference between being annoying and being a bully. or being well within their rights while you're being unreasonable, for example.
>>
>>17442188
repeatedly doing something with the purpose of annoying someone is harassment
>>
>>17442229

depends on what it is.

you are not wrong, but its a lot like saying that if a guy groped you that you were raped.
>>
>>17442229

and the fact taht you refuse to say what it is on an anonymous board tells us that you know its BS
>>
>>17442235
not op
>>
>>17442235
The fact that you can't distinguish between an action and it's intent shows that you're a moron.
>>
No, you're being a faggot, most likely.

Buddies give each other shit all of the time. I had a nickname I hated with my friends for a few years. These dudes would have my back in any situation, but still gave me shit. I wasn't "bullied," I just had to give it back as good as I got it.
>>
>>17442261
Stockholm syndrome. Or You're a piece of shit with shitty friends. Decent human beings can relate to each other without being cruel.
>>
>>17442261
I don't see how this directly relates to the friendly jousting you did with your buddies. Maybe OP isn't in the company of buddies.
>>
>>17442272
It sounds like pecking order behavior, which is pretty normal.
>>
>>17442272
Go back to your safe space
>>
>>17442272

>stockholme syndrome cuz friends have a nickname you dont like

remember how we talked about turning a 'grope' into a 'rape'?
>>
So a bully can treat you however they want as long as they say they're your friend. Or maybe OP needs to learn to stop seeing things so black and white and recognize that a friend can take you without that making them a bully.
>>
>>17442430
Tease, not take.
>>
No man, someone who physically harms/publicly belittles you for their entertainment is a bully.
>>
>>17442168

I was picked on in elementary school and a bit in junior high.

Then I got taller and my broad shoulders kicked in and the hunters became the hunters.

But then I was a complete bully/asshole to everyone and no had the moxie to stand up to me.
>>
>>17442168
Maybe, maybe not. Definitely a dick, though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.