[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if the "Add Friend" button disappears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shoot001.png (661KB, 795x550px) Image search: [Google]
shoot001.png
661KB, 795x550px
What does it mean if the "Add Friend" button disappears from someone's Facebook profile after having sent them a friend request? Could it be a bug with the interface?
>>
>>17442162
It means they blocked you
>>
>>17442166
I used to work at the same place as this person and we got along really well back then. Even covered a shift for her once. Then I tried sending a simple "What's going on?" text after I was no longer working there and she never responded.

Her Friends box on her front page even features another coworker from that time who was a total dipshit. I don't understand.
>>
>>17442162
Click on your friends request button on the top right, click "see all," then click "view sent requests" at the top to see the status of the request you sent. Is it still pending or did she reject it? It's possible she rejected it and they remove the button so you can't add someone over and over and over.

>>17442166
I think if someone has you blocked, you can't see their profile period and it's as if they basically don't exist on FB.
>>
>>17442199
I don't even see the request on the page.
>>
>>17442196
She was professional with you in a work environment. Likely knew you were interested in her, and it's not mutual. She ignored your text on purpose, but you didn't get the hint. The friend request rejection was also on purpose. Time to find a new girl.
>>
>>17442208
Sorry dude but it sounds like she rejected it. I would forget about it and move on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.