[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I just want it to be over really. My life's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hello /adv/,

I just want it to be over really. My life's not as bad as it feels, I've stopped drinking, I'm in much better shape, I've accomplished more of my goals, etc. But I just don't want to anymore.

I just feel so empty, and so useless. It's like my fuse is a few millimeters, so everything seems to set me off. I had a head injury a few years ago, so I've visited doctors, I've taken the pills, and even tried ect therapy in addition of psychotherapy. I'm not going to say it didn't help, maybe I just don't understand if it made much of a change, but even on them, I just don't want to continue.

I realize that this is something I have to figure out, there's no magic to it other than trying things until I find something that makes a positive change. BUt in the last two years, my fiancee died, and more recently my closest really only friend suffered a heart attack. Those were both just terrible random acts of fate, nothing I did really caused either.

But I've been wondering more and more, if it would really be so wrong to quit.

>pic unrelated, it's just something I had saved
>>
You know that these feels you get are momentarily. You know you do feel kinda cool or nice at times, or at least, not that sad.
You'll not forget your friend, and fiancee, plus all the other shit that has happen to you. But, you do can find someone, something else to care about, to love. And i don't mean love the stupid teenager way.
Remember this: Love is satisfying the needs, of another human, animal, or thing.
Of course while doing that you'll feel better. But you need to want to do that. Don't.. push it.
Go and find a stray dog, cat, any living self in need. And, most importantly, You. Satisfy your needs, read a little about it, move, go out. Or stay in, but always live. Make a little enterprise, maybe cook, read, learn anything, read the papers, meet people, go to clubs, not specifically dancing clubs, maybe reading, theater, music, god, music. Please anon, try. As i would've just passed this post, but i still, tried.
>>
>>17442127

In your opinion who is the greatest F1 driver of all time?
>>
>>17442181

Without a doubt: Michael Schumacher.

>>17442171

Thank you for the reply. I have been trying other things, I had a pet when I was younger, and it really bothered me when they passed. Maybe I'll visit a shelter and see.
>>
>>17442195

You really think so?

I always thought Nigel Mansell was the king of psychological racing
>>
>>17442214

I always think that behind the wheel he'd be willing to put it all on the line, and go sometimes over the margin in pursuit of victory.

Like when his mother passed in 2003 on the Sunday of Imola. Still got in the car, and found the speed and strength to win.
>>
>>17442171
Want to thank you for this post. A couple of points actually clicked with me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.