[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get over the fact that I've wasted every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470284728461.jpg (89KB, 964x618px) Image search: [Google]
1470284728461.jpg
89KB, 964x618px
How the fuck do I get over the fact that I've wasted every opportunity to have a relationship in my teenage years, and that I'll never experience the innocence and discovery of it.

And not having the fantasy that is sex in those years.

>you're fucking 18

Yes, I know, and people are starving in Africa.

Sorry If I offend you, but I want to get over this because If I don't, I think I'll get stuck with this mindset for a long long time, not being able to make a move on girls due to be thinking about this.

Plz help plz
>>
>>17442094
That's a good thing. Teenagers are too young to be doing that stuff. They have just developed their capacity to question authority, but still have the frontal lobe of a child. It's the perfect combination for disaster. Nothing good ever comes from teenage "romance"; only drama, mistakes, regret, and heartbreak. Earlier age of first sex is now a widely used predictor of divorce and general life discord in studies.

You should be thankful
>>
>wasted opportunity
>you're 18 years old

ho ho holy shit you are in for a shock when you realise how much worse it feels at 24
>>
>>17442126
And you're in for a shock at how exponentially worse it feels at 31.
>>
>>17442094
18 is still teenager and still young enough. Like most older anon know and as they said already in this thread 18 is basically kids still.
>>
Cry me a river, you still have shitload of time to get some poon.
The best years of your life will be when you're around 20-25. You just have to keep on and socialize with both male and female. By time it will come natural to you to talk to girls. Don't wallow in and try to have fun talking to people. Don't think too much.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.