[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna go to concert for the first time in my life, what should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1469302793588.jpg (1MB, 1809x2385px) Image search: [Google]
1469302793588.jpg
1MB, 1809x2385px
Gonna go to concert for the first time in my life,
what should I expect? should I bring earplugs?

how to dress? what do?
Infected mushroom btw.
>>
>>17441881

It it's something loud like metal or hard techno, earplugs may be useful. What's the artist/band ?

Enjoy OP.
>>
Expect to have fun. Bring earplugs if you like, better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them. Dress however you feel like; if it's fun to dress up do it, but nobody cares what you're wearing. My personal advice is get there early and be up front, it's more fun that way.

People will be paying 100% of their attention to the band, none to you, so you can relax and have a good time.
>>
>>17441881

Depends on the artist, are you a fan? Are you not? etc. Bring ear plugs! I always lose my hearing at live shows so it's best to bring them regardless. Dress like you normally do. Depends on the setting, get a drink and relax.
>>
Get a pair of these or some other related product

https://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-Protection-Earplugs-Standard/dp/B0044DEESS/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1470693582&sr=8-2&keywords=acoustic+ear+plugs

They let you not fuck your hearing while also not making the music sound like garbage
>>
>>17441881
Bring earplugs, even if you dont use them.

And dress as scantily clad as possible. Show that skin bb
>>
>>17441881
>Infected mushroom
LFMAO i thought he was describing how he looked...
>>
Who the fuck takes earplugs to a concert?! Lmao you're there to hear live music and experience it in full.
Don't bother taking a coat/jacket, it can get real hot in the crowd.
Be prepared for a lot of queuing even if you do arrive early. Also anticipate a whole lot of standing around - most come on stage a little late and there's usually an interval in between support acts.
Up front is best if you really want to get involved, fans there tend to be the most fun and dance/mosh. I usually find the 3rd or 4th rows to be the best, where you're not getting crushed against the barriers in the front but still so close to the stage.
Don't take it personally if you get barged or knocked about a little, it's every man to themselves when their idol comes on stage.
Lastly, ENJOY!
>>
>>17441990
>Who the fuck takes earplugs to a concert
People who value their hearing? You get special acoustic ones that don't damage the sound, but hearing damage from concerts is a very real thing.
>>
>>17441990
I go to shows all the time and always bring earplugs. No reason not to, let's you get close without hearing damage.
>>
>>17441948
This. Tinnitus is maddening.

Don't dress in your Sunday best. Stay hydrated.
>>
>>17442018
I've been to heavy metal concerts and my eardrums are still intact. Each to their own I guess.
>>
>>17441990

Me. I really dislike the parasitic sound coming from the amps at high volume and also the tinnitus that comes with it during the next days.

Unless OP is going to a concert where looks matter more than sound, ear plugs are a good plan.
>>
>>17441881
"Cheers luv, the calvary's heeah!"
>>
>>17442046
I go to metal shows as often as I can and my hearing is fairly shitty and I'm only in my mid 20s. Still don't use ear plugs though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.