[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good way of asking out the cute cashier at this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1464035460432.gif (97KB, 398x303px) Image search: [Google]
1464035460432.gif
97KB, 398x303px
What's a good way of asking out the cute cashier at this store I go to?
I thought I could become a regular and strike up conversation whenever I go, but it's an expensive store and I usually only go in there once every couple of weeks. I don't know anything about her either except she's cute and has a nice accent.
>>
>literally plan go to expensive store often
>spend lots of money so that one girl can interact with you for a few moments
>know nothing about her
>no stated reason to assume she's interested

She probably has a boyfriend. Stop pouring so much energy and money into your weird obsession with a stranger.
>>
>>17441810
No guts no glory. Just ask her out next time you see her. This happened to a friend of mine when and that dude is now her husband. You never know until you try.
>>
>>17441833
>>know nothing about her
I know plenty about her. For instance: she is hot.

>>17441862
Good point. At least I'll save myself some money if she says no and bans me from the shop.
>>
>>17441867

Good attitude. Just say "hi" and smile, if she smiles back and there's a good vibe, write her your number and say you'd like to grab a bite to eat after she gets off work and get to know her better. And that's it. Don't wait for a "yes" or "no" on the spot, just leave her with the number and make your exit.

Make it clear you're interested, but keep the invitation polite and low-pressure. She's at work, so obviously you don't want to linger and flirt too much, but there's nothing wrong with asking.
>>
>>17441867
Dude unless she's a huge cunt she's not going to get you banned from the shop for asking her out on a date.
>>
>>17441875
It almost sounds easy when you put it like that.

>>17441920
It was merely a jape, friendo.
>>
Really, the only thing you can do is man up and ask her out. You never know what a person really thinks about you, especially one who is paid to be nice to you. She may think you are a QT pie or she may think you're an ugly creep.

On the bright side, if you are rejected, you can move on with your life.
>>
I actually dated a cashier once, i just went in before the store opened, 6 in the morning, told her a joke then asked for number.
Just go for it bud
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.