[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been with my gf for 8 months and still no sex. We are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1373952960759.jpg (138KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
1373952960759.jpg
138KB, 579x570px
I've been with my gf for 8 months and still no sex. We are both 20 and virgins. We've beem friends for over a year now. A week in the relationship she stayed over, we were both fully naked and I rubbed her and gave her orgasm. This was going on for like 4 months and after all this time she started giving me handjobs. I mean I see her naked all day, I can cum on her but still no sex. What do you think?
>>
>>17441809

So what are you asking exactly? Is your problem the lack of sex or are you seeking for conformation that what you're doing now is okay, or what? Isn't this something you should discuss with her?
>>
>>17441816
When I ask her she just says that she doesn't want to do it yet. I am asking if anyone has any similar experiences and give me some light to why is this happening and what is going on in her head. As much as I ask her and try to discuss the matter with her she just says I don't want it yet.
>>
>>17441809

Keep making out and heavy petting, OP. Practice, practice, practice. You'll get better at it, she'll get hornier, and eventually you'll fuck.

It will likely be awkward the first couple of times, but it gets better. And the more turned on she is the easier it will go.

As long as you are happy with your gf, respect her as a person, and enjoy spending time with her, it sounds like you are on the right track.

Also, it is not unusual to be a virgin at 20. In truth most adults lose their virginity in their early to mid twenties, while a much smaller percentage become sexually active early, around ages 12 or 13.

This skews the average to around 17 or 18.

Honestly, it is much more difficult for people who lose their virginity at a younger age. They have to deal with all of the risks and complications of an adult sexual relationship with none of the emotional, mental, or physical maturity.

So you two are right on schedule. Enjoy each other and have fun.
>>
>>17441835

Oh, and I forgot to add - make sure you talk things out first, like birth control, protection, etc.

It relieves a lot of the stress and anxiety when both partners are on the same page about that stuff.
>>
>>17441824

She may be nervous about the pain (minimal)...or the risk of getting pregnant...or maybe she sees intercourse as being more emotionally intimate and she is not sure she is ready...or she might feel guilty about having sex

A lot of value is placed on purity and virginity, and she may be worried that she will be "less" of a person after she has intercourse
>>
>>17441809
not surprised. virgin women normally are insecure like this. eventually you should get sex. dont know how long it will take because i havent been in this situation. my brother was with a girl like this though and after like half a year, they tried having sex, she was too tight though, and for some reason she would do oral with him.
>>
Interesting answers guys thanks a lot. When we talk about the matter the answer is often "just no". There is really no social pressure behind, nothing religious or past experiences, that's why I am baffled. She is too open in some ways, I mentioned about the first week of the relationship, but I cannot figure her out.
>>
>>17441809
Get good OP, I was with my first gf for 11 months and never fucked.
>>
>>17441870
And what did you do during all those months?
>>
>>17441868
>When we talk about the matter the answer is often "just no"

lol, she sounds like a classic women. think she is scared of it hurting her like some other anons have suggested. does she not even express why she is so against it?
>>
>>17441886
She has said every excuse from just no, to not yet, don't feel like it, not ready, but if I ask for more info to the matter she cuts the conversation.
>>
>>17441880
Get constantly blue balled because we would make out and dry hump everyday
>>
>>17441868
>just no
What a fucking bitch, if she can't communicate she shouldn't be in a relationship.
>>
>>17441906
Shit man dry hump that is tough. But that is a behavior I can understand from her point of view, keep clothes on and do ultra vanilla stuff. Mine completely revealed herself instantly, let me do nearly whatever I wanted to her, but just no sex.
>>
>>17441809
KEK
U
C
K
>>
:(
>>
guide her hand while making out in to doing handjobs until she can do it alright by herself well. after a few weeks tell her to use her mouth. it should be easy after that
>>
File: 1465765986209.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1465765986209.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>17441809

Ask her. If sex is really that important to you and she just gives you vague answers and/or no sort of timeline then find another girlfriend.

Relationships don't work out due to sexual incompatibility all the time.

Talk to her. If she won't talk about it or won't give you a thoughtful answer then I think you know what you have to do.
>>
Yeah, you might have to firmly ask why she won't have sex. Without any pressure to get her to fuck, just to answer the question.

There could be some serious issues there. She could have been sexually abused for all you know. My sex life with my hubby was very weird and lame and pretty much non-existent until he came out that he was molested and we started to work through it. Anyway, so possibly be prepared to be gentle and just not get any for a while/ever if thats the case.
>>
could be time to move on if she really doesnt want to fuck you. my gf didnt have sex with her first bf of 2 years from 17-19 then proceeded to let me take her virginity 2 months in to the relationship. 2 years is a loooong time to wait when you can make a girl plenty horny enough for hormones to take over
>>
>>17441809
sounds like its time to trade her in for a newer model, anon
>>
>>17442224
What the fuck is wrong with your gf?
>>
>>17441809
What the fuck is wrong with kids nowadays. Benis in bagina faggot, it's not difficult.
>>
>>17441870
C u c k e d
u
c
k
e
d
>>
>>17441809
>We are both 20 and virgins

That's great anon.

I'm sorry to hear that she is not religious. She should be, and that should be her reason for abstaining until marriage.

That said, sometime when you are not fooling around, you should ask her directly what her feelings are on sex and losing her virginity.
>>
>>17442224
Similar situation, my gf was with a guy for like a year, no sex just stuff as OP mentioned, but with me she did it the first week of the relationship.
>>
>>17442954
>I'm sorry to hear that she is not religious. She should be, and that should be her reason for abstaining until marriage.

Get a load of this faggot. How's your purity ring treating you?
>>
>>17443489
>Get a load of this faggot. How's your purity ring treating you?

I got married when I was young - almost 15 years ago. Married life is treating me quite well.

Proverbs 5:18
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.