[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I need a proper bit of advice I'm 10 years together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1470471292094.jpg (100KB, 720x711px)
1470471292094.jpg
100KB, 720x711px
Guys, I need a proper bit of advice

I'm 10 years together with my gf. She took my virginity. She is 2 years older than I am and 6. 5out of 10. I'm 29. I could be an 8 if I lost some weight but am 6 now because of my gut. 6'4" broad shoulders and 240lbs. We have a mortgage together the whole shabang. I'm moderately happy with my life. Around comes a 8/10 who is 22 and REALLY into me. She admitted to having a crush on me for a year. It felt so good being wanted that much again. I haven't kissed or fucked her but she keeps inviting me over and I am running out of means to keep me from going to her. I could cheat but the guilt would be a lot. I don't know if I should think with my cock more or my brain. Any advice from you guys? She knows i have a gf but doesn't care.

Pic related
>>
>>17441777
Break up.
>>
>>17441777

>rating everyone on a scale of 10

Please tell me you cringelords don't do this in real life

anyway - You're wrong about this girl, she DOES care that you have a girlfriend, it's the whole reason she's attracted to you. It's an ego/validation thing. If you were single, she'd want nothing to do with you. She just wants to prove to herself that she's hot enough to take you away from your girlfriend. Once she succeeds, she will lose interest and leave you. Oldest story in the book
>>
>>17441798
Nah, I use Black Philip's 1-30 system.

(waste of trips, desu)
>>
>>17441777
the exact same situation happened with a friendof mine (same age, relationship lengh and age of the girl who showed interest)

long story short,
the girl pretty much just wanted attention, destroyed the relationship and now he's single again, deeply regretting giving up the relationship for that girl.
>>
So that 10 yr relationship is worth less than this chick? Kinda sad that ur even considering it. Break up with ur current gf before u encounter another situation like this. She deserves better.
>>
>>17441811
I never fucked someone other than my gf. I'm curious as fuck
>>
File: 1467836271695.gif (3MB, 684x527px)
1467836271695.gif
3MB, 684x527px
>>17441806
I'd just fuck her once. And keep my mouth shut obviously
>>
>>17441777
Why fucking destroy something you happy with for something you don't know if it's going to last more than a year?
My personal pov in this situation is that you just went through much with your actual gf (10 years proves that) and if you are okay and the relationship is fine, why to risk it all?

Then if you risk and lose everything you had for a night or two... Think with your brain. You know you can always come to your gf and spice things up a bit sometimes, if you want new things.
>>
>>17441822
If ur willing 2 satisfy this curiousity over ur 10 yr relationship, go for it. Just break up with ur gf first cuz she dont deserve that shit. And if u wanna live with the guilt of cheating and hiding it, that's ur decision 2. My sympathies for ur gf tho. Sucks 2 have a dickhead boyfriend like u.
>>
>>17441822

This is why no one should get serious in a relationship until they've had sex with at least a few other people. They'll always get curious eventually.
>>
>>17441777
I think the real issue is that you're currently settling for your current girlfriend. The fact that she's your *girlfriend* instead of your wife after 10 years and a mortgage also seems telling.

As long as you settle for the relationship you currently have instead of taking the risk to get what you really want.... you will live with regrets.

I'm also 29 and working through the same kinds of feelings. I didn't start feeling better until I started living the life I wanted to live instead of the life I thought was available to me.

For example, I just quit my job and will be starting a new job in a new industry doing something I want to do. I took a substantial pay cut to do this, as in a $40K per year pay cut.

I've been with my current gf for 2.5 years, and I've felt many of the same feelings you've felt. I've had women pulling the same shenanigans. I recommend thinking about it like this - sometimes the grass actually is greener and sometimes it's not and you have to be honest with yourself. If you think you're an 8.... then go be a fucking 8 and date women you think are 9s. If you don't trust yourself to follow through with the working out, dieting, etc. that it'll take, then realize you're too lazy and settle for what you have.

I stay with my current GF because we have made certain promises to each other. If she fails in those promises, I'll leave her.

You should probably start being honest with yourself about what you want in life and then acting accordingly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.