[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Graduated from university a few years ago >Still a NEET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1410477687777.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1410477687777.gif
9KB, 645x773px
>Graduated from university a few years ago
>Still a NEET

That problem aside, how the hell do I even meet people? I'm too old to go clubbing, and even if I wasn't I hate noisy places. Other than that, it feels like you need to know people to get to know people. Kind of like how you need money to make money.
>>
>>17441644

Join a book club

Go to language classes

Go to any classes actually, self improvement is a really nice thing to see in a person

Consider forcing yourself to eat a healthy diet for a solid 2 weeks and see how you feel about junk food and the like afterwards.

What is preventing you from finding gainful employment?
>>
>>17441644

i have a long copy pasta about this but honestly it boils to the following

>think about what you like
>find ways to externalize that

this is the age of the geek. whatever you like there is some group that wants to meet up to discuss it. the closer you live to a city, the better. but even small town game shops are known for hosting silly little tournaments and such on the weekends.

you gotta be a little open minded. you may only like certain kind of games but be forced to play others in a group. but its possible.

using meetup.com has been amazing for me. i made some great friends through anime and horror meetups, go to dodgeball each week, nudist yoga, etc. etc

at the end of the day it only feels like you need to know people cuz thats all you've ever known, but worse case scenario, you just introduce yourself to strangers where convenient. i havfe a friend i go on hikes with, met him on the bus. just said 'hey hows it going' and we hit it off. happens all the time. met one guy just sitting at the bus stop, he saw my batman shirt, and struck up a marvel vs dc discussion.

i have a best friend of three years, i met him cuz he worked at a yogurt shop. i over heard him saying he wants to be an actor. im a writer, so i traded info. were bros now.

you get what you put into it. at the end of the day the worst thing that happens with an interaction is they forget you in an hour.
>>
>>17441684

thats another thing
>projects

easy way to make friends. I'll write a script, hire some actors off the internet, and you bond with them on set making silly little videos. its great.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.