[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First off I want to apologise if this is in the wrong section,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
First off I want to apologise if this is in the wrong section, I am new to this and secondly I want to apologise for how long this is, but if you read through it and try to help me in anyway I thank you so much.

I have been suffering from severe depression for the past 5 years, which I have hidden from everyone, apart from one time I went to the family doctors to discuss it and he told my mum, I never went back after that. My mum thought he was talking about my brother as he suffers from ocd.

For the last 2 years I have been having suicidal thoughts almost everyday, because I had been bullied my whole life and thought it would end at uni, which it didn't. I took this up with my uni support officer and she said nothing could be done and I should just ignore it.

I have never had control of anything in my life, Im not even allowed to go out, it has been completely controlled by my dad, even the fact I went to uni.

I know people will say that I am an adult and should make my own decisions, but when faced with homelessness and not knowing what to do vs listening to your dad, there is only really 1 option available.

Now I have failed uni twice in a row and I have no idea what to do? Do I tell him right away? Do I wait until results day? Do I hide it for as long as possible?

There are only 2 ways in which he will react, to kick me out or continue to mentally and emotionally abuse me at home.

I opened up to my mum today for the first time about my suicidal thoughts, she cried a bit and hasn't left her room after that. She has no control over what happens to me she lives under opression.

If/When I get kicked out who do I go to? I have no other family or friends and online there are conflicting options. Shelter say to go to my local council (newham) and they say try to stay at home.

Please tell me what options I have available as I cant see a future past the next week.

Thank you.
>>
>>17441455
What state/country are you in? That will affect what you can do in this situation.
>>
>>17441469
London England
>>
First off, good job for asking help. Not being sarcastic or anything but really, SOME could help you. Please ignore the ones that are not being serious or making fun.
I'm not a doctor or anything, but I have depression too. Please remember that.
I would go out of the home. Be homeless. If you're scared, find a jo before you go out and make money off of it and then live somewhere like a small apartment. Staying at university wouldn't be the best idea to cure your depression. Only reason would be that it might help in future when you look for a job. Up to you.
I wanted to change something, so I flew to Tokyo for a week. Even though it was such a waste of money, it was very refreshing and fun to be homeless. Japan is a good place to be though. $10 to sleep for a night in a safe place.
I don't exactly know your situation, so I cant advise you much. But try to get out of your situation with as much money you can grab. I know it might be scary to change things and situations you have, but you won't die. You can live by yourself with no degree. You need love, friends, sex, or something makes your life fun.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.