[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are kids so mean /adv/? >go outside for a run >see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: longform-24536-1445980294-1.jpg (31KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
longform-24536-1445980294-1.jpg
31KB, 300x300px
Why are kids so mean /adv/?

>go outside for a run
>see three kids (10-13 yo)
>they say hi and bye in a smug tone as a run by them
>say hi and bye back
>run my round
>see kids again
>they whistle as i run by them

>stop
>feel suddenly extremely angry
>remember that society told me its wrong to beat up children
>keep on running

What would be the right thing to do adv? Say nothing? Run with earphones the next time? Say something back?

I'm training for my second triathlon so im not even fat and i was twice their age.

BTW:I'm not very good at dealing with aggressions...
>>
>>17441401

Ignore them. Don't you remember being a dumbass kid?
>>
Look it on the bright side: at least 3 kids wanna fuck you.
>>
Beat the living fuck out of the toughest one and make the others watch as their friends head gets stomped into the dirt.
>>
>>17441401
why are you even making it a thing? Do you go around all day looking for something to be bothered by? Do you not have any hobbies outside of your void of emptiness through triathlons? They're kids, why do you care what a kid thinks about you? You're an adult, if you have your shit together enough to have a place to live, have a job, and do whatever it is you do; Stop being a little bitch about it.
>>
>>17441401
ignore them lol. they are just stupid kids.
>>
>>17441401
they whistled at you?
oh my fucking god OP, why are you on 4chan? call the Samaritans, the police and a therapist, because someone you don't know whistled.
Fucking get over yourself, they didn't physically attack you, you are an adult, you are running, they didn't interfere with you.
They probably said hi because you were looking at them with a blank, autistic stare, and they didn't know if you were the embodiment of stranger danger.
>>
why is /adv/ so rude?
>>
>>17441803
because it seems as of late, no one is capable of thinking for themselves or understanding through their dense, autistic skulls, that this is not normal and it makes most posters come off as incredibly stupid and naive. It's frustrating to see posts like this for lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>17441401
They are kids man. No one gives a fuck what they think lol
>>
>>17441401
Suicide is always an option
>>
>>17441401

Next time if they try something, stop, go to the eldest one and make fun of him, before you go and find one of their parents. Once you find their parents, lie and say that they have been swearing at you when you run by and throwing rocks. Do so in a polite manner and the parent will believe you.

This is of course if these are working class kids who will never change.

If these are middle class kids with some kind of future, you could do with teaching them a valuable life lesson.
>>
>>17441401
God, you'd get eaten alive running in a place with rude adults.
>>
>be me
>going for a walk
>walk past 3 random kids, one says hi to me
>confused, but say hi back because that's polite
>kid says to his friends "why did that guy say hi to me?? who was that?"
>other kid: "i dunno, you said hi first"

Kids are fucking retarded
>>
>>17441401
Laugh at them for being stupid kids
>>
>>17441401
first, are you sure these expressions were even meant to be hostile?

>can't handle potential vague possibility of ridicule from kids
>irritated to the point of violent thoughts
>"society say it's not okay to hit kids"

you have mental problems. i'm not trying to be mean to you. I'm just letting you know.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.