[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of pic related would be best to major in? All i care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2016-08-09+at+03.02.04).png (14KB, 389x299px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-09+at+03.02.04).png
14KB, 389x299px
Which of pic related would be best to major in? All i care about is not having to worry about unemployment, and making a decent salary.
Don't really care what i do aside from that, i enjoy all parts of business. Even accounting i find "fun".
>>
>>17441384
business law, if you can do it
that's the fucking mula. we're talking grueling, soulless, mentally demanding work for a fuckton of money.

international business is probably more interesting and fun

management is cool if you're a minor sociopath, but for most it's underachieving

oh and human resources is sweet if you're a female sociopath

that list says management twice
>>
>>17441390
"Business Strategy and Economic Management"
3 lines are all 1 thing
>Business law if you can do it
I fucking love studying/working, my only disinclination for this would be in 5 years or so i'd need at least a few hours of each day for family matters

>international business
Once I do graduate, would this be difficult to find employment without nepotism? While being probably the most interesting of the group, I've always figured this wasn't the most in demand najor and I do study a bit too much to keep friends currently
>>
>>17441414
>I fucking love studying/working
what the hell is wrong with you
anyway, good. I hear business law pays. investigate that.

>not sure what having an international business major would be like
I suggest you investigate that
>>
>All i care about is not having to worry about unemployment, and making a decent salary.

Then you're going to fail. Either in school or at a career. What do you enjoy? Don't know? Then explore things. Majors can change and aren't actually important.

What is far more important is a good updated resume and some internships. Assuming you're American, then every college degree is pretty much the same except for the focus, which is maybe 25% of your actual study.
>>
>>17441414
I'm studying Intl Biz. It's basically a general business degree with a slight international bent.

You'll study the usual business shit like managerial accounting and statistics, but you'll also have trade law, international economics, multinational marketing, etc. I love culture so I really enjoy studying the differences between America's work culture with Mexico's and Japan's. It's a bit philosophical.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.