[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I do an apprenticeship? Is it possible to eventually earn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (91KB, 1193x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1193x621px
Should I do an apprenticeship?
Is it possible to eventually earn a lot of money?
What apprenticeships should I look for to, that pay well and allow me to earn more in the future?

People who have done apprenticeships, how did it turn out for you?
>>
>>17441225

>should i do an apprenticeship

depends on what the apprenticeship is / what you want out of life.

>is it posssible to eventually earn a lot of money?

depends on what the apprenticeship is / what you want out of life / what you define as a 'lot of money'.

>what apprenticeships should i for to

depends what you want out of life / like to do

>that pay well

depends on your definition of 'pay well'

>and allow me to earn more in the future

depends on how much you earn now, but virtually any id imagine

>people who have done apprenticeships, how did it turn out for you

my ex boyfriend was an apprentice with some electrical wiring type company. even as an apprentice oyu make okay money cuz they give you the left over copper or something (i cant remember exact details) and you get to sell that and keep the cash.

its funny, he was a really big muscular masculine uber jock of a lumberjack man but his nickname was 'rabbit' because when you are an apprentice at this job your job is to carry a pair of scizzors or shears or something that look like rabbit ears.
>>
>>17441290
I dunno what I want to do with my life outside of earn lots of money and have lots of free time to lift.
>>
>>17441328

define 'lots of freetime'
>>
>>17441328

also, maybe do some basic fucking research before tkaing suggestions. narrow down your choices. do a little work yourself.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.