[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was a teen I believed I could conquer the world. I believed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

When I was a teen I believed I could conquer the world. I believed my opinions mattered and that I should be hopefully a force for good in the world. Now I'm 25 with a compsci degree and all of that is gone. I don't want to appear in public forums for fear of saying something wrong or that I'd regret. I don't play video games or play with toys or imagine wonderful fictional world's because "I'm not a kid anymore". I feel like I'm just a cog in the machine now.

What do to make life enjoyable and meaningful and purposeful again. Pls help
>>
File: bec.jpg (94KB, 921x960px) Image search: [Google]
bec.jpg
94KB, 921x960px
Eat acid or shrooms
>>
Don't let your fears boss you around, just be glad that if you acquire fame now, now one would care if you messed up. There are two presidents that you couldn't screw up worse than
>>
>>17441038

>what do to make life nejoyable and meaningful and purposeful again.

whatever you want. i was a lot like you. but after highschool i sorta did a dive back into my childhood. i rewatched power rangers, played all the classic sonic games, read my favorite comics.

my favorite part is imagining fictional worlds. i do a lot of writing in my spare time and with friends creating stories.,
>>
>>17441691
i did the same thing. ive been a musician since i was a teenager and i loved making metal music.

then in my early 20's someone convinced me metal music was stupid so i stopped.

few years later i got back into it because i dont care what other people think as much, and its pretty awesome. i feel good about it and its a little form of escape back to when I was happier and had fewer responsibilities.

obviously this is uniquely personal but your answer will be unique too op. maybe something along the same lines.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.