[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male here, why am I so paranoid of rape? I've gone to google

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1465630416543.jpg (118KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
1465630416543.jpg
118KB, 620x918px
Male here, why am I so paranoid of rape? I've gone to google and searched through 14 pagesof "man raped", most rape stories are male-to-female, but some are male-to-male and they're all brutal... Rape is the worst thing, don't judge me for what I am about to say: Women seem to touch me inappropriately more, but it seems women rape less than men - so I am glad I'm a man if rape is that unlikely, but I still am scared. I'm considering self defense training and having police on speed dial.
>>
>>17440995
Wtf is wrong with you, you a faggot?
>>
>>17440995
A girl did grind on me at work and it made me cry once but my big fear is a girl saying I raped her when she told me she was consenting
>>
One of the reasons is I was threatened with rape by males before - I was sexually assaulted before I turned 18 more than once.

I am frustrated about this, but I'd be happy never to deal with it again.

Also, the males who are rape victims look like me - all good looking between 18-24 y/o.
>>
>>17440996
Why did you just accept mating without demanding why you were lied to about being an animal? It doesn't make you mad that there's a whole different set of words just to hide it like you are stupid?
>>
>>17440996
no, just not comfortable with rape

>>17440998
Yes, that is another worry... I'm glad i'm not paranoid alone. Last time a girl touched me inappropriately I honestly did not like it, I just was surprised and too stunned to say get off.
>>
>>17440999
Kek

World is really going to shit when men are the ones fearing rape. You are a disgrace to your own sex if you really fear it as much as you say you do. Sleep tight, I'm sure your asshole isn't that fetching. Also male rape is very rare.
>>
>>17441005
It's not that the world is going to shit because men are fearing rape. People fearing rape is completely normal, in fact if you don't fear getting raped then you are a faggot. The world is shit because we have people that actually want to rape other men and how would you know if rape of men is rare? It's probably more common than you think, you just don't see a lot of coverage on it.
>>
>>17441005
You still like being just an animal?
>>
>>17441009
Sure it's normal to be afraid of rape, car accident, fire, whatever. But when a guy is as paranoid of getting raped as op, it is laughable. Also look up rape statistics - rape on adult men is really rare, and not because it doesn't get coverage, but because it happens rarely
>>
>>17440995
> rape is the worse thing

You're a fucking pussy, this must be bait.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.