[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/, I work with this lazy, fat cunt of an employee.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1232019381201.jpg (44KB, 326x308px) Image search: [Google]
1232019381201.jpg
44KB, 326x308px
Okay /adv/, I work with this lazy, fat cunt of an employee.

Aside from barely doing any work in a day (shop employee here), he takes his breaks super late in the day so he has less time left to work (supposed to break every 2 1/2 hours but nearly every day he takes his break at an hour until clock out), constantly calls in sick and takes time off for nothing, and is a complete asshole.

The worst thing is that management and all the fellow employees know about him, but he's never gotten and will never get anything more than a verbal reprimand b/c management is shitty and this guy has 20+ year seniority. So please don't suggest "talk to your manager" because everybody in the shop including the manager makes jokes about how bad this guy is. He cannot and will not get fired.

SO what are some things I can do to fuck with him at work? Not severely, like get him hurt/fired, but some subtle things I can do that will just make his day a little worse. This guy is a total cunt tool and he drags down the entire shop when he works.
>>
You sound annoying. Grow the fuck up.

I used to not take breaks during the day so I could leave early too. It made me more tired than I would have been otherwise, but oh well. Someone had to drive my mom to the clinic every fucking day, and I was happy to do.

I only got this approved with management and told nobody.

People gave me shit because I seemed tired all the time and they assumed I was lazy because I wasn't at work for the full shift, although I worked the same number of hours.

After my mom passed, these faggots thought it was funny that I could instantly work a full day and the jokes increased. Finally, during lunch I played a video of my mom telling them how awesome I was for taking care of her and then she told them all to go fuck themselves and stop being such cunts.

Leave this man alone. We don't all need to share our stories at work so we don't get bullied, its really none of your fucking business why he does what he does. Until you sign his check, just shut the fuck up and move along.
>>
>>17440832
>tfw you will never blow your load on her titties

I love you Hannah
>>
>>17440882
Fuck off tripfag.
>>
>>17440889
No you
>>
>>17440882
>>17440899
Easily the most retarded namefag on 4chan, nobody thinks you're funny and everyone keeps telling you to fuck off.
Kys fag.
>>
>>17440881

Sorry about your mom... but you know, you could've just talked to people, instead of just playing that video like a passive-aggressive cunt, and having your mommy scold your bullies from beyond the grave.
>>
>>17440949
Or maybe I was lying about the entire thing to drive a point across.

You'll never really know, huh?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.