[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend of a few months is going to a concert with a female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: beth.jpg (33KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
beth.jpg
33KB, 550x367px
My boyfriend of a few months is going to a concert with a female friend. After I kept asking about her he finally said they had sex once shortly before we started dating. Am I right to feel jealous and uncomfortable with them hanging out?
>>
Yes. Fishy af. the fact he does that would be reason enough to dump him.
>>
>>17440725
Fwiw he told me he was her first which is why he's still hanging out with her, that he would feel like a scumbag for just stopping being her friend after he met me
>>
I personally would never get over that-
I would feel extremely uncomfortable

If my boyfriend came out with that I would probably be sick
>>
>>17440767
About female friends in general? Or because they had sex?..
>>
Eh. I wouldn't give a fuck. But that's just me. I've had partners dump me for "Not caring enough"

C'est la vie
>>
Dump him.
First, you don't hang out alone with people you fucked if you have a relationship
Second, you don't stay friends of people because you stole their virginity.
It's so disrespectful.
>>
>>17440770
Most of my bf's friends are female and he goes out with them often which I don't mind.
Although I found out that one of them is obsessed with him and tells him she loves him since when we started going out and 2 years later she still says she loves him.
Not sure in a friendly way but it does make me feel off

If I found out my boyfriend had sex with a girl shortly before going out I'd be way too uncomfortable
Although it might be because I've been cheated on before and I would feel second best
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17440780
Eh don't you think the other girl would be the one feeling second best? I've been there and I felt like I was good enough to fuck but not good enough for a relationship.
>>
>>17440719
your bf has two gf's and it appears both gf's are going along with it
>>
>>17440719
>Am I right to feel jealous and uncomfortable with them hanging out?
Yes. No one can tell you what to feel about a certain situation.

Imo the real question is: Do you have reason to distrust him?
>>
>>17440719
sounds dodgy if you ask me. im not sure if he is socially inept or is cheating... my gut feeling tells me he is just a bit slow. this girls is obviously going to get feelings for him, and find it harder to get over him if they are doing stuff like this. he doesent have to go to concerts with her. bloody ell.
>>
>>17440719
Break up wit him gurl
>>
File: porcodio.png (668KB, 1115x621px) Image search: [Google]
porcodio.png
668KB, 1115x621px
Red flag
>>
I would feel sick to my stomach if i had to keep asking him about her and then he told me that. I would ask myself, why didnt he just tell me that upfront? Was he hiding it? Plus i know other women can be sneaky as hell and can try to whisk away my man if she had some special connection to him. They dont have to stop being friends but if a hangout like this with a girl like that makes YOU, his girlfriend right now, uncomfortable, then he should put more importance on ur feelings than the other girl's.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.