[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22 years old >Been NEET for a few years >Moved away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1456472856574.png (154KB, 540x264px) Image search: [Google]
1456472856574.png
154KB, 540x264px
>22 years old
>Been NEET for a few years
>Moved away from friends two years ago so I don't have much contact with anyone now
>Never bothered finished learning how to drive because I'm too much of a pussy
>Don't want to go to College because I don't even know what the fuck I want to do ontop of having no way to pay the inevitable debt
>Having trouble finding jobs because I have no prior experience except for volunteer work one time years ago, been a NEET for years, and haven't continued to pursue education beyond highschool
>Can't enlist in the army or anything like that because I have asthma

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I want to get out of this hell.
>>
You could try marriage scamming rich old women.
>>
Go to Alaska and try to survive the winter. If you manage to do it, and you decide you wanna come back, many people will hire you after hearing that you survived a winter in hell. I speak from experience.
>>
become a monk/nun. real human beens are not happy.
>>
French Foreign Legion.
>>
Apply for a small part time job that requires zero skill to perform.

Worse case scenario is you quit and are back to where you began, best case scenario you start to accrue savings and you have work experience to find something better.
>>
>>17441242
>Apply for a small part time job that requires zero skill to perform.

Yeah this seems like really the only thing I can do right now.
>>
>>17442323
Community college. Try a technical college. Some colleges will let you sit in on lectures for free. Try that and see if any of the topics interest you.
>>
When I first started out I lied about work experience. Said I had a job before. Got a buddy to vouch for me, say I worked with him flipping houses. It's a bit greasy, but just say you worked somewhere before, making sure the skills of your last "job" don't apply to the skills of your upcoming job. Most places don't even call your references or check. If bubba's bbq wants to hire you as a server, calls your buddy about your work, and he vouches for you. He isn't gonna ask, "well may I get a copy of his 1040W and W2 to see if he was a legitimate previous employer." They don't give a fuck, they'll take your word for it.

Don't do this for especially high end retailers or major franchises though. But I guaranteed your local store will just accept that you've been working if you say you have.
>>
Do at your own discretion! Not liable for anything! this worked for me but I was just trying to get my foot in the door to a dishwasher position. It's not like I said, "yeah I was a doctor!" Or "yeah I've been a cook for years!" Use common sense
>>
Do you currently have asthma symptoms or did you just have it as a kid? Because if it's the latter you can just lie on your application, everyone does it since they don't actually check your medical records.
>>
>>17442361
I'll try looking into that, thanks
>>
>>17440573
Just put in a shitload of applications to lower end jobs. If you have factories or company plants like shipping facilities applying there is also good, as they tend to pay a few dollars more than minimum wage and there's room to grow in those kind of companies. They tend to be tougher jobs but they'll get you up and moving and give you a decent wad of cash every week or so.
Also, calling the day after you turn in your application, or god forbid, show up in person and ask to speak to the manager and ask about your application, if they have any available positions, and what you need to know when coming to the job. Saying something like "Do I need to know anything when I come in to work here?" or things like that tend to be a positive thing as it makes it sound as if you're already starting the job.

Other than that just keep at it bucko. Finding something isn't as hard as you tell yourself it is. I lazily turned in applications like once a week, until I decided enough was enough and busted my ass filling out several a day and found a job within a week.
>>
>>17440573
Get a job in a factory or something. There are plenty jobs out there that require zero experience.
Try making phone calls to apply and when they invite u over for a talk just lie.

Tell them you worked in a different field of work for example if you apply for work in a chicken factory or a gardening company say you used to be a data clerk but you couldn't stand sitting in the office.
If they still ask for specific details where exactly and what exactly you have been doing, just lie again as they won't check (who the hell would bother to check if you have experience as a data clerk if you need to sort stuff etc.).
>>
>>17440573
>mfw this is me in a few years
Same as you Op, except I'm 18 and currently learning Python and WebDev. I don't want to be a NEET forever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.