[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if I want advice or just venting this shit. Sorry english

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1422846995144.png (184KB, 667x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422846995144.png
184KB, 667x400px
Not sure if I want advice or just venting this shit. Sorry english ain't my first language.

>Met girl on tinder like a month ago
>She's on my state only for a few weeks.
>She broke up with her ex b4 arriving here.
>Whatevs
>She's pretty amazing, we get along really well, love, butterflies and all that shit.
>Red flag 1, she parties more than me (Ok I'm not that outogoing) and gets drunk
>During this time her ex still messages her and wants to return with her.
>She leaves past thursday and will return next week
>Yesterday she met with her ex to clear things up, she talks about me, he goes apeshit and makes her feel bad
>redflag 2 they met near to her house or something like that
>She's sad but claims no regrets and still wants to be with me.
>Today her ex messages me on facebook, threatens me and tells me to leave her. I tell him to go to fuck himself.
>She says he sent her sshoot and says sorry he's an asshole whatev
>She wents to a party, she's on whatsapp with me all the time until 20:00
>At 21:00 i get voice message from her cell phone, it's her ex saying she got drunk and he took her to her house. Pretty sure her house was empty at this time so they fucked ofc, I listen to it until 22:00
>Again tell him to go fuck himself (well he already fucked her so :/ )
>He replies on his facebook at 23:50, still no reply from her.

So.
1.-She accepts it was her fault, I ditch her
2.-She claims rape (Tbh in my book it's still her fault but I'd like to be supportive but leaving her still, does that make sense?
3.-Now i really want to piss of this guy but staying with her in order to accomplish that seems too much.

So, thoughts /adv/?
>>
c'mon at least tell me I'm an idiot or something

Or should I take this to /b/?
>>
Why are you obsessing over a woman you met on tinder and barely know?

Yes one month is barely enough time to know anyone.

Unless you love this kind of stuff, all this stupid drama all just for one confused girl is not worth it.
>>
>>17440096
Jumping into anything with a girl that just got dumped/out of a relationship is the stupidest thing you can do. You will be used to make them feel better for a short period of time as they pine for their ex, then after she's done with you move onto the next victim.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.