[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad that I'm extremely attracted to a 14 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

File: dva 01.png (351KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
dva 01.png
351KB, 678x960px
Is it bad that I'm extremely attracted to a 14 year old girl I met on Overwatch? I love her high pitched voice, she's literally just some girl who plays OW all day. I'm 25 but I just feel unable to control my attraction to teenagers. actually buying a new headset because of all the new Overwatch friends I've made as a result of her. I actually had a girl want to go out with me for a first date this weekend, but I felt like just playing Overwatch instead.

Am I just retarded or what?
>>
yes that's bad and yes you're retarded
>>
>>17439915
post her blizz name

asking for a friend
>>
File: 76 and dva 03.jpg (61KB, 814x621px) Image search: [Google]
76 and dva 03.jpg
61KB, 814x621px
>>17439920
No. I don't want others to meet her. I already feel like I'm competing for her attention amongst the OW friends group we have already. I admit that I give her more attention than the rest.

>>17439919
I know it's retarded but what can I say. Listening to teens giggle and chat about Overwatch makes me happy.
>>
No, women are at their peak around ~16, it's all downhill for them from there.
Though I wouldn't recommend doing anything society would deem unacceptable if you want to not be ostracized.
>>
if you are talking about britney please stay away from her
>>
File: beautiful indian teen.jpg (201KB, 736x1245px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful indian teen.jpg
201KB, 736x1245px
>>17439934
aoc is 16 in ontario

i need a teen gf
>>
>Making perverted blog posts on an advice board.
>>
File: dva and 76 04.jpg (87KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
dva and 76 04.jpg
87KB, 750x937px
>>17439958
why, have you already claimed her?

just kidding. her name starts with an a
>>
Ask yourself, why are you infatuated with her? If it's purely sexual, then you should reconsider your actions. Do you really want to possibly hurt this girl that you supposedly care about?

I mean you're posting loli. It seems like you're infatuated with the "teen pussy" meme. Did you miss out on highschool romance or something? It might be time to take a break from /r9k/ and act your age, Senpai.
>>
>>17439960
No. You're gonna go to jail or be the "creepy uncle".
Society may be right or wrong, but I don't think pussy is worth throwing everything away.
>>
She knows it, all she wants from all of you it's the attention. Don't be an idiot falling for someone who doesn't really care about you.

I need you to just call right now the other girl you let down and go out with her.
>>
>>17439915

Yes, you are retarded. I'm glad you made friends, though, but stop creeping on teenagers.
>>
>>17439915
That's an FBI agent bud
>>
>>17439915
>I met on Overwatch
So you haven't actually met her.
>>
>>17439960
>aoc is 16 in ontario

>i need a teen gf

If I moved to one of those states, could I legally fuck 16 year olds? Do all celebs do that?
>>
Go out with the irl girl, she's a lot more feasable and valuable than a random 14-year-old on the internet. Trust me, real human experiences are wayyyy better than being home alone playing videogames. I learned that the hard way, you don't need to.
I wasted my youth, anon. I'm a wizard: a 32-year-old who never had a girlfriend in high school or college and have never had sex. You still have hope. You're probably at graduate school now, you need to cherish these years and carpe diem.
>>
>>17439915
Okay, I've seen this before and I've posted this before. Do you remember how obnoxious as FUCK you were when you were 13 and 14? At least in my case, I was cringey as hell and completely awkward. You were also more than likely fairly immature and childish. Would you really want a gf like that?
If it's the high-pitched voice that's attracting you, normal-aged women have voices that high - it's all genetics.
If Overwatch is your way of communication, you'll find someone your age eventually playing. Just keep at it, and bear in mind that these teenagers might be fucking with you.
>>
>>17439915
It's bad to be a creep.
Seek help.
>>
>>17439915
Are you the guy in /owg/ that was talking about an Indian girl you met?
She's probably got a better mustache than you
>>
File: dva 03.png (747KB, 1072x900px) Image search: [Google]
dva 03.png
747KB, 1072x900px
>>17440154
lol, this isn't true I've dated very nice indian girls

also to all the posts here

>>17440054
>>17440006
>>17439989
also to all you guys I am no virgin I've had girlfriends before but I'm single now.

I guess I'd still look for girls to date on dating apps or whatever but at the same time I really value being able to go home after work and play Overwatch with a really weird 14 year old girl who literally just plays all day.

she says some very weird things, in fact I'm beginning to wonder if this girl has autism.
>>
>>17439973
why would he go to jail if that age is legal

in my country 16 is legal, not that weird to see 20-somethings with 16. I wouldn't think it's extremely creepy until 25+ tho
>>
File: dva 05.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
dva 05.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>
>>17439915
how are you not super annoyed by her teenage friends all the time. calling this bait
or maybe you just have the mind of a 15y/o. in that case yeah, you're probably retarded
>>
>>17440633
I don't have many friends who play this game on PC. If anything the additional teen girls excite me a little more, and her younger male friends talk to me like I'm an older friend. The girl herself is very precocious.

She's also a Trump supporter, loves walling tactics
>>
>>17440671

Christ you sound like the most obnoxious person. Get outside and meet some people your age. Its okay to enjoy her company but this is really pathetic. "Trump supporter", lel. Shes 14 what do you expect?
>>
File: S90bOn.jpg (707KB, 3971x2647px) Image search: [Google]
S90bOn.jpg
707KB, 3971x2647px
>>17440685
Trump will win.
>>
>>17440690
I dont care whether hillary or trump wins. Both are just as bad IMO.

You are the classic 4chan trump supporter though. No social life, probably virgin, know very little girls, closeted pedophile and a dumbass.

Get outside and meet some new people. Start another thread on how to achieve this.
>>
>>17440671
i'd really advise you to stop hanging out w these kids. for one, it won't lead to anything more than what it currently is - playing ow all day and chatting w kids. they'll eventually grow out of playing it. you'll eventually get tired of it, too. by that point you'll regret not having been to a proper date and not having put energy into building a social circle outside an online game you don't play anymore by then.
secondly, at least half of these kids probably thinks you're a creep or a loser. i mean, i would've thought that for sure when i was that age and older people would try to hang out with me and my group of friends. ofc we never confronted these old people and kind of enjoyed the attention they gave us bc it made us feel smart and adult. but at the same time they would've never had the chance to really be part of our group and most of us thought these guys were weird. it's probably similar with those kids
>>
>>17439915
>Is it bad that I'm extremely attracted to a 14 year old girl
Stopped there, yes nigga. You're not even attracted to her you just like the company. So go and find someone legal faggot
>>
Yes it is bad.

Don't do it.
>>
>>17440714
But trump is going to win and then we're sending you back.
>>
File: 1470650967361.jpg (606KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
1470650967361.jpg
606KB, 1000x692px
>>17440715
I just like having online friends. the fact that a 14/year old gitl wants to talk to me makes it nicer.

>>17440714
I feel like a winner. I'm graduating into a great field I love, lived on my own for years, work all the time and had girlfriends, definitely not a virgin. If anything the fact that I've sampled girls from the 18-37 year age range has only further cemented my preference for younger girls.

She's very smart at Overwatch and knows a winner. Once she said over chat, "We just have to defend and we win. Just build a wall like President Trump!" I think that's about when I realized I had a thing for this autistic teenaged girl.
>>
>>17440923
at best you're a winner at cringe m8
how obsessed you are about this little kid is seriously just sad
i'm not even upset about your pedophile tendencies. i'm literally upset about how retarded you are for obsessing over an online girl especially when you claim how awesome your life is. kek
>>
>>17440936
honestly if I could meet 14 year old girls in real life somewhere where it's not considered creepy, I would. This girl messaged/friended me first, I was shocked by how young she was.
>>
>>17440923
Out of curiosity why do you keep making these threads? What answer do you want?
>>
>>17440938
it's not about her age you dummy. it's about the fact that you're obsessed with a girl/woman (doesnt even matter) you only know via an online game. in addition, considering the circumstances, you'll never be able to meet her in person bc you can hardly visit her at her parents and she is certainly not allowed to go to some weird pedophile living several miles away. which is the best for her in all honesty

your life can't be that great if you need to obsess over little girls you play online games with. even if she was your age. the fact that she's still a kid and you're hanging out with her friends only makes it even more cringeworthy
>>
File: 1470520698515.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470520698515.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17440953
To be honest it just feels nice to talk about. I know I'm a pervert but only God can save my soul now. You guys can stop replying I guess, unless you know a surefire way to dox someone through battle.net.
>>
File: 1469989952086.jpg (16KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
1469989952086.jpg
16KB, 401x317px
>>17440964
I have friends who have started long term relationships with people in different countries, who met over different online games they got really into. Anything is possible. At the very least it gives me a group of friends to play the game with. Even if she wasn't 14 I'd appreciate just having people who play a lot.

But yeah her being 14 makes it much more exciting for a dirtbag like me.
>>
File: _20160715_163122.jpg (56KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
_20160715_163122.jpg
56KB, 638x630px
>>17440844
very true
>>
That's sick. I think you should stay away. You're an adult and should be dating people your age not girls who have barely hit puberty. If that was sibling or child and I found out about this you would be getting more than a foot up your ass. Pedophile.
>>
It's not dirty or exciting at all; you'll never have her ride your face or even meet her. Get off the internet and talk to real girls who can actually fuck you. Internet LDRs are pathetic bullshit.
>>
File: 1437307617911.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1437307617911.png
192KB, 501x445px
As someone who skim read most of your posts in this thread, OP, you sound really, really strange,

>"sampled girls"
>"shes very smart at Overwatch"

I can't even be bothered looking for more weird shit you've said but that's just about all I needed to see. Go outside dude, find some new friends, just re-evaluate yourself in general please.

And in case you missed my answer, do not try for this 14 year old girl for the love of God. At 25 years old, you should know that no girl is worth what you're risking right now.
>>
>>17439915
Yes, she's probably sexy. We could get into why, but its not terribly important. Whats important is your response.

One of the big "secrets" of our time is that the vast majority of heterosexual men are attracted to teenagers. Part of being a functional adult male is to learn how to appreciate from a distance but have the self control not to fuck a child. Its not that hard.

Jerk off all you like to the 14 year old, but call that girl who wanted a date back.
>>
>>17439960
>i need a teen gf

You think you do, but you're wrong. The problem with teenagers is that they're obnoxious. Hot? Sure, sometimes. Someone I would want to have a meal with? Hard pass.

I'm a shrink in a high school. I spend five days a week surrounded by teenagers with daddy issues but no dress codes. Ten minutes into your first day you realize they're toddlers with tits and suddenly age of consent laws start making a lot more sense. A month in and you're looking at them like your own kids and fucking them would be like sticking your dick in an unusually attractive light socket.
>>
>>17439915
Nigga don't do it.
Shit's gonna bite you in the ass, hard.
>>
>>17441090
Spot on.
>>
>>17441071
honestly I play the tinder/pof dating game a lot. sometimes it goes somewhere sometimes not. I think if I just found a girl who was half as much an OW fiend as me I'd want a serious relationship.

Basically I've gotten a lot of IRL friends into OW, but none of my friends are into the game as much as me. And I say everything in this thread while being fulltime employed with a comfy job, life completely together, etc.

I think some people are just naturally better at forming friendships and such over the net. Also games like OW are designed with a social/team aspect in mind
>>
>>17441090
They don't magically get smarter after highschool either
>>
>>17441119
No, they don't, but they build more experience, become more mature, and stop talking about boy bands. At least the ones worth being around.
>>
File: ChkcNWeXEAEsvge.jpg (111KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
ChkcNWeXEAEsvge.jpg
111KB, 600x671px
>>17441090
>teenagers with daddy issues and no dress code.

this is 1000% my fetish

pretty sure i'd get fired from your job in a month flat due to sexual harassment.
>>
Just try to meet with her, fuck her and get over this

She's not relationship material.
>>
>>17441125
You'd think that, but my experience tells me otherwise. I mean, my wife and I have done enough daddy/daughter role-play to last a lifetime. Still, the entire time I've been here we've had exactly one staff member who was out of line and he was a train wreck before he ever got hired.
>>
File: tumblr_o82d0ruvvq1qjyh1go1_1280.jpg (274KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o82d0ruvvq1qjyh1go1_1280.jpg
274KB, 900x649px
>>17441135
if i had a wife who was into that maybe it'd be cool, but as it stands i prefer the no ages clubs to the ones that serve alcohol.

i just really strongly feel female attractiveness diminishes a lot after age 19
>>
>>17440033
Most celebs, and most PEOPLE, don't want to fuck 16 year olds past the age of like 20.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.