[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so there is this girl that used to hang out with me and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 255x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 255x179px
Ok so there is this girl that used to hang out with me and my friends. Then after her bf broke up with her she started treating me difrently, like she started flirting a lot with me saying things like: "Anon you are so cute!" and " Its so cold here, Anon can you warm me up?",etc. So one of my friends told me to make a move on her at a party bc she was going to be at that party. All this was happening 2 weeks before this party. Fastfoward one week and she starts treating me difrently and saying some weird stuff to her friends like:" Me and anon are frinds but I cant imagine us making out" Even though she didnt said that to me directly she said it loud enoigh for me to hear it. Later I see her flirting and hugging another guy. Whatever fuck that bitch. I was so pissed I didnt even go to that party. I stoped talking to her. A week after all of that happend she started talking to me again. I ignored her. Fastfoward 2 months and I decided to start talking to her again. A werk after that she starts flirting with me again. What should I do? She is hot, but I feel like if I give her attention she will friendzone me again.
>>
>>17439884
you should tell her

"If you're not sucking my dick, I'm going home to play FIFA"
>>
make a move, if she isn't receptive then cut it off. You need to do that so you know she isnt just using you for attention
>>
>>17439884
hahahah dagnit man
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.