[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty long story but I'll try to shorten it up, >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (654KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
654KB, 750x1334px
Pretty long story but I'll try to shorten it up,

>Have friend, we'll call her T
>T becomes very close to me and tells me her deepest secrets, including one where she cheats on her boyfriend (we'll call him S) with one of our mutual friends (He'll be called D)
>Don't want to tell S because I'm afraid to lose T's friendship
>Eventually T stops talking to me for no reason
>I assume she stopped talking to me because she regretted everything she said and just wants me to not have connections to her anymore..?
>I'm not quite sure really
>She starts shit talking me and painting me out to be the bad guy
>I form a hate to her, taking screenshots of racy shit on her FB and Twitter
>Start to add a collection of reciepts of her ass lying, being a hypocrite, and what-not
>Can't tell S that T is cheating on him, because S will think I'm doing it out of spite
>S forms a hate on me, mainly because T was talking shit about me to him
>Eventually, become her roomate in the next year because she had no one else to live with
>Become close again before move-in day, it's all apart of the plan to get her to fess up again about the cheating, but this time I'll record it
>She lets her guard down, sends me her nudes, sends me messages shit talking her friends, I record conversations we have where she talks shit about people
>Start a folder of over 300 images of screenshots of her shit
>Plan to release everything near the end of the year, or whenever I just want to fuck it all

Is this crazy? Am I a stalker? I'm afraid T will be a little shit to me again and treat me bad, so I'm only prepared. What I really want is to get close enough again to have her confess she cheats on S again, so I can record it this time and send to S. But at the same time, I think, why do I even bother?

Should I bother with this all?
>>
You're crazy, she's crazy, he's an asshole

Basically you're like a holy trinity of toxic shit
>>
Given that you're not dealing with T the way you should be, you're acting in an incredibly immature and obsessive way, at the very least
>>
>>17439822

This. You're an idiot for playing into this nonsense at all.
>>
>>17439822
>>17439824

So what exactly am I supposed to do, stop? Because what if she plays me in the future and treats me like shit again? She's made up so many lies about me I just want all of these reciepts ready when she tries to talk shit.
I really don't know what else to do now that I'm living with her. I don't want to be her friend at all, but I also don't want to be her enemy. I just wish she wouldn't tell me such personal information because it'd save us all.

We're far from friends, and I'm sure I can never be her friend again after everything I've seen from her, and she's told me about. I can't be friends with the type of person she is, but then again I'm similar to her because I'm a hypocrite. I hate the drama she causes it but I'm also working my way to cause it. I'm just not being so loud-mouthed about it until when the time comes.
>>
>>17439834
You know how they say that people make their own hell? Your situation is a prime example of it. Part of you loves being involved in this drama, because if you didn't, you would have removed yourself from it long ago.
>>
>>17439854
The only reason why I'm staying apart of it is a big feeling I have of guilt of not telling S when I could have. I'm trying to gain all this trust back so when she tells me again I can record it, or screen shot it, or whatever to make it that S believes me when I tell him that T cheats on him.

And it's a stretch, I know. I do regret living with her but it wasn't really my choice (I don't want to go too full into detail because someone might browse this board or see this, I don't know)

And I will admit not 100% of the reason I'm gaining T's trust back is to tell S everything. At first I was doing it because I hate T, but now I think that's not really a great reason to be doing this all because I just want to stay out of all the drama. I'm not jealous of T anymore, I'm not mad at her because of all the things she has done to me, I'm just doing it to gather information and just add it to the "database" incase she does me wrong.

I have a pretty big problem with paranoia, and I think it's definitely showing in this situation. Everyone on /adv/ will just call me crazy or an idiot, but I'm really trying to make it better. I'm on antidepressants and I plan to see a therapist in the next month and talk to them about it all.
>>
File: insanity-wolf_o_1126089[1].jpg (67KB, 496x508px) Image search: [Google]
insanity-wolf_o_1126089[1].jpg
67KB, 496x508px
you are thinking entirely too much about a woman you are not having sex with.

what is wrong with you?

since you've done all this prep work, and since this girl is total trash, here is how you exit the situation and make good on some of your investments, and improve life for all of your friends

1) reveal part of your power level (but not all of it -- keep some juicy stuff hidden for later use) to her

you have confession(s) from her about cheating on her boyfriend
you have nudes of her

its time to start blackmailing her.

she is going to do what you ask of her, because you have all this leverage over her - including being able to kick her out of the apartment (I assume)

get her to do things - extra cleaning or chores, or having her make you dinner or whatever.

then, make the things sexual. make her agree to give you a BJ while you take a phone picture of it. that adds to your evidence.

Space these demands out. be generally nice to her, and ask for things politely. but if she isn't cooperative, remind her that you hold all the cards. She must comply.

After you have enjoyed her for a while, get S and D together. Give them the whole story. Show them all the evidence. Show them the pics of her sucking you off also.

You are doing your bros a favor because this girl is bad news, and they need to know it also.

you don't need to care if she lies about you, and S and D don't believe her any more either.

You were already planning on outing her at the end of the year anyway. You should just take it up a notch and get her to do a bunch of stuff for you along the way.
>>
>>17439917
>>17439917
>tfw they spelled psycho wrong

close but no cigar
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.