[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone need a canadian 28 y/o bf? I've got a decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lobster.jpg (5KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
lobster.jpg
5KB, 189x267px
Does anyone need a canadian 28 y/o bf? I've got a decent job, some ambitions to self improvement, non judgemental but with some strong morals, ok looking, and a bit nerdy. If I fit what you might like, please comment within
>>
You're desperate, aren't you, mate?
>>
>>17439110

Well, yeah
>>
>>17439106
Is the lobster a good film?
>>
>>17439117

I liked it. I don't remember why I had the image saved, but I needed an image. Also it was kind of fitting
>>
>>17439121
I may have to download it and give it a watch then. Does it actually have any lobsters in it?
>>
>>17439146

No, most of it focuses just on humans. You'll see some horses and dogs though
>>
>>17439110

Just to expand on my well, yeah response, it goes a bit deeper than that. I think it's all connected. This year I've began having panic attacks, which I never had before. At first, I thought it was just random, but ever since I turned 28 I began to look on where I've been and where I am in life, and I feel like I'm having a quarter life crisis. My last long term relationship was many many years ago. I need someone meaningful in my life that I can share things with, who I can distress with and help eachother grow. Financially it'd be a lot better too, the world isn't kind to single adults these days, so a lot my money goes to bills and rent without much left for myself. Time often feels like it's just a wheel that I'm running without moving. I want to celebrate life and enjoy things like I used to
>>
You can try it on /r9k/ supposedly there are some fembots that look for bf. Maybe try internet date sites? Or just go to movies, theater, concerts and talk to lonely girls.
>>
>>17439243

really? I thought that was only a boys club. I'm not big on internet dating sites, they seem to only work for the top 1%. I'd like to meet a girl at the movies but I don't know if that scenario would ever come up.
>>
>>17439243
>fembots

Fembots are BPD girls and WILL fuck you over

Don't say I didn't warn you
>>
>>17439249

That's a bit concerning, but even that would be better than the foggy monotony
>>
>>17439258
You can hit me up after your first BPD girl
>>
>>17439269

I have some experience in real life. Actually she recently cut me out of her life entirely without any reason, but I understood well enough. I guess sometimes moving on is for the best.
>>
>>17439278
You sound like a bitch lowkey senpai
>>
>>17439283

I'm no bitch chef
>>
File: ramsay.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramsay.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17439285
THEN WHY ARE YOU NOT FUCKING STIRRING THE RISOTTO

YOU'RE BURNING THE FUCKING RICE

HEY DUMBO GET OUT
>>
>>17439289

Will you be my gf at least?
>>
>>17439248
>I'd like to meet a girl at the movies but I don't know if that scenario would ever come up.

Why not?

I go to movies or concerts occasionally and there is always some lonely girls there. Ask them how are they enjoying themselves or how they liked the film. No need to conceal your goal as some autist do. Maybe talk to some girl at library or on the street. If they are not interested nothing is lost and you can try next one.
>>
File: snowhoodie.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
snowhoodie.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
>>17439312
I'm a boy though, I merely pretend to be girly
>>
>>17439316

Yeah, I guess it'd help if I went out more.

>>17439320
You sent me on a short ruse cruise!
>>
bump

no one needs a gf free bf?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.