[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So....I'm not sure what's going on with my roommate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 637953.jpg (210KB, 1140x760px) Image search: [Google]
637953.jpg
210KB, 1140x760px
So....I'm not sure what's going on with my roommate, but I definitely have a crush on her. It's weird, and I don't know what to do about it, so I'll just share the relevant info.

I'm a 28 year old guy. I moved in to an apartment at the end of May with S, a 26 year old college student . She had been living here alone for a while, had a 2nd room, and needed a roommate. S is friends with the girl I was seeing at the time, L. At the suggestion of L, when I needed a place to live, she suggested her friend. I dated L for about 4 months, and just earlier this week it ended.

On Wednesday, I get home from work. It's around 11 at night. I walk in the apartment, and it's quiet, and about a minute after I get in, my roommate comes out of her room roaring drunk. She was more friendly than usual, but that was probably the alcohol. We ended up talking and sharing until almost 1. Until this, we hadn't really spent too much time talking before. If you are cute, and can hold a conversation with me for more than an hour, I will probably start to have feelings for you. I don't think it was just me, though. Ever since that night, she's been more talkative with me. She hasn't mentioned her friend (my ex) or even asked about it. She's been stopping and chatting with me when we're home. She's been making vague plans for things we could do in the future, like cook breakfast for dinner together, play Pokémon Go, thrifting, etc. Today she texted me to chat while we were both working. Then later last night we played Pokemon Go for a little bit, after she got home from work, then we talked for another hour or so before she said she went to bed. Then she said if she didn't leave now we might end up talking all night

She's not seeing anyone that I know of. She recently had a breakup with a guy that she had been seeing for a bit, because it turned out that this guy was secretly married. So maybe she's feeling lonely too.

Am I being crazy? Am I making something out of nothing? Probably so.
>>
>>17438902

>Am I being crazy? Am I making something out of nothing? Probably so.

Probably not so. However, you will have to make a romantic move soon if you want to confirm.
>>
Sounds like she is opening up but even if she was interested I don't think you should go for it. Don't shit where you eat OP. Unless the idea of moving out because things become too sour between you two is something you dont mind then dont go for it.
>>
>>17438918

What makes you think so? I'm very distrustful of my own perspective when it comes to things like this, because I get proven wrong a lot.
>>
>>17438918

This. Do it and do it now.
>>
>>17438931

Because those are very clear signs of affection.
>>
There's no reason someone can't be friends with their roommate, you know. I don't see anything in there that indicates that she's interested in more than being friends.
>>
I lived in a house with 3 female roommates when i was ~23.

I had a huge crush on one that was never reciprocated and it made dealing with her on a daily basis really challenging and painful for me. I don't think she really cared though.

Then one of the other girls had a crush on me and threw herself at me one night but I turned her down. She had a boyfriend and I didn't want to get mixed up in all that shit. Then dealing with me became difficult for her, but I didn't really care.

Point is, be careful. Even if it goes well at first, it might not go well for long and then you're stuck together for some amount of time. It would be pretty damn sweet if it worked out though.
>>
>>17439009

Yeah. That's what I'm afraid of. I'm often bad at misreading intentions, especially from cute girls.
>>
>>17439777
Dont worry, cute girls are just as retarded as you
>>
>>17439777
A friend of mine has exactly the same sort of relationship with his roommate as you do with yours. There's nothing going on between them, she's out there pursuing other guys and he's in a long term relationship of his own. I wouldn't read anything into this
>>
>>17438902
Have you had roommates before? I think she's just getting more comfortable with you. I might be wrong because I have zero knowledge on her personality and yours.
>>
>>17439789

Are they as retarded as you, Pegasusu-sama?
>>
How does one get female roommates? With intention of at least banging them.
>>
I'd say you should tread carefully. Maybe continue with this, see how it evolves, and maybe, just maybe, advance later.

Not "hey, let's fuk" advance, but "hey, I'm going to this bar on X, wanna come?" and such shit, just friendly stuff. If she wants to do something, you'll know m8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.