[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met this girl and we hit it off really good, found a strong connection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-08-07-15-12-59.png (571KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-07-15-12-59.png
571KB, 720x1280px
Met this girl and we hit it off really good, found a strong connection between us but found out she has had a boyfriend for around a year... I want her to be mine. Any tips on how to win her over?
>>
Girls are sluts. Just ask if she wants to hang out
>>
>>17438734
I talked to her boyfriend and her and she seems so loyal and faithful. He's lucky to have her but I want her. We do hang out regularly and I try to initiate or joke around about us being together, I've even dropped hints about liking her but she laughs it off... Even told me she was uncomfortable when I talk about trying to get with her
>>
>>17438741
>Even told me she was uncomfortable when I talk about trying to get with her
Then you need to kindly take the rejection and move on. At this point you're probably just pissing her boyfriend off,
>>
>>17438741

Sounds like typical friendzone.
>>
stop hanging out with her and Im not saying that cause I care about cheating I only say this so that you don't drive yourself crazy. If you can get her good for you but you won't she's just using you for attention you are gonna be friendzoned and go insane.
>>
>>17438751
except she has a boyfriend. isnt the typical friendzone where she doesnt have a boyfriend but nothing is better than you'?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470608933191.jpg (47KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470608933191.jpg
47KB, 540x960px
>>17438749
She seems absolutely head over heels for her boyfriend but I notice everything we have in common and I can't help it. I want her myself. She seems loyal, she's funny and gets me.. she's everything I want
>>
File: 500days.jpg (24KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
500days.jpg
24KB, 500x213px
>>17438759
Yeah, but what about what SHE wants?
>pic very related
>>
Be better than her bf in every way. Oh, you can't? Then forget it.
>>
>>17438757
not necessarily ive been in a "relationship" with a girl like this. She was really "loyal" she had a boyfriend but she would lead me on be really sexual but when I tried to make a move she would always shoot me down. She's just being an attention whore. the more emotionally invested you get into a girl the less she likely you are to succeed with her
>>
File: 1468896186637.png (41KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
1468896186637.png
41KB, 277x280px
Sorry but once a cheater always a cheater
If you feel like you have a strong connection with her and end up winning her over what's to stop her from cheating on you?
How do you know this boyfriend also didn't have a strong connection with her?
She is going to date you, get bored, cheat, break up with you, and repeat
Fuck her man
>>
>>17438838
She shows absolutely no interest in cheating on her boyfriend or getting with me. She has made it clear multiple times she just wants to be friends, but I think I would be an amazing boyfriend. She loves her boyfriend to death but I want to woo her over. I deserve someone who I relate to
>>
>>17439395
Holy shit, just fucking kill yourself. 50% of the fucking population is female and you're going after one who already has someone, and has made it very clear she's not interested.
You cunts are the exact kind of people that ruin relationships for your own selfish bullshit. What you should have done is just fucked off when she said she had a boyfriend, because at this point you're nothing more than a narcissistic leech.
I hope her boyfriend beats the everliving shit out of you when you go too far one day with your cringy advances, and she never wants to be near you again.
>>
>>17439406
this this this this this
>>
Assuming this isn't b8, OP is a spineless faggot who needs to fuck off out of this chick's life. Srlsy, you're a piece of shit, You're selfish and pathetic. Hope you "win" her over so she fucks her ex behind your back.
>>
Not gonna lie, seeing threads like these on /adv/ remind me how much I've changed since high school. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17438731
If you like her and get along, then be her friend and she'll help you meet other women. Don't hang on just to eventually bang her though.

Keep in mind that just because a woman likes you and spends time with you doesn't mean she wants to fuck you. Typically sexual attraction operates differently, and what women find sexually attraction will not match perfectly with what they desire in their friends.
>>
File: 1469307957935.jpg (2MB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1469307957935.jpg
2MB, 2048x1368px
You're going about this all wrong.

The girl you see as a "friend" is not the girl she will be as a "girlfriend" This is the case for not all but majority of women.
not to mention if she was ever a complete tard to cheat or break up with her boyfriend for you... a desperate beta faggot. "wah i must have her to myself"
Then she wouldn't have any hesitation doing the same to you in the future.

Unless she's a low life like yourself once you start showing your pathetic insecurities she's going to dump you to the curb.

Women want men who are confident.
Look after themselves.
Treat them with respect.
Protect them and their family.
Passion/romance
Sense of humour

I'm willing to bet you're not even half of these.

Here's my honest /adv/ for you OP.
Cut contact with this slut. Get out of the basement, go out be social and connect with someone without fucking up their life.

i.e. not in a relationship.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 1142x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1142x1300px
Become a carpenter ! Bitches love carpenters
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.