[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the ex is telling me about some guy she's met who's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: magnets.jpg (25KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
25KB, 640x359px
So the ex is telling me about some guy she's met who's a mutual friend of her other ex, but her ex said for him not to talk to her cause she's trouble. Anyway, none of that matters at all. But she's messaging me last few days like 'aww so sad, situation so bad, however will I cope, what to do?' I'm not about to actually answer those questions so I just change the subject cause frankly I don't want to hear that. But the main question is, is she doing this to make me jelly, cause I've got no advice to give, and furthermore, if she's trying to make me jelly that means she's still into me right, and she's using this guy to get me jelly. Which btw, is exactly what I'd be doing to her if I had a girl somewhere because it would work.
>>
She might want you back, and is testing you.

She might not want you back, but she wants to know if you still want her. It's an ego thing, and a need to have the upper hand.

She might simply want to make you jelly.

She might be socially retarded, immature and self-absorbed and simply doesn't see how this is strange or uncomfortable.
>>
>>17438628
Why the fuck are you talking to an ex?
>>
>>17438935

Cause I'm still into her, and she's probably still into me.

>>17438932

Yeah well if it's 2 or 3 I'm not rising to it obviously, just changing subject immediately and acting blase. Assuming it's no1, what to do?
>>
pump
>>
Make you jelly? How old are you?

If below 18 then this is all just bullshit teenaged drama. She's your ex, leave her and her problems alone.
>>
>>17439089

Older than 18
>>
>>17439103
Well, you talk like a kid. Which makes your situation even more strange.
I don't want to know how old you are because it'll depress me.
Don't get involved in your ex's drama. That's the best advice you'll get here tonight.
>>
>>17438628
Doesn't mean she's still into you, remember exes are usually into attention and fucking with you. They are usually so selfish they either realize they're fucking with you or they just don't care. My ex texted me before crying about how her boyfriend (the guy she cheated on me with and left me for) was going to be moving out of state, and eventually out of the country in a few years since he's just going to school in our country. My ex has absolutely zero interest so there's proof sometimes they want to cry to you about it because they think you'll be an emotional tampon for them. Try asking her what's up, just be direct and see if she'll be honest about her intentions.
>>
>>17439128

Sounds about right yeah, I'm not rising to her shit anyway I'm not going to listen to whatever problems there are.
>>
>>17439128

So you think I should just tell her 'why are you saying this to me? Are you still into me, because I'm still into you.'
>>
>>17439254
Yeah, if she doesn't give you a definite answer and tries to avoid it then I'd say she's just doing it for attention, same as like 99% of exes that try to contact their old BFs or GFs. If she's interested in you then she'll take you up on it and you might get a hookup or FwB type of deal. Not sure if I'd recommend going down that road again for you but it's up to you and how you feel. Exes are usually all over the place with what they do and want, so you have to get used to being confused a lot with them. Example, same ex that I mentioned earlier, the one who cheated, lied, and broke up with me, for a few months after the breakup she would still get jealous if she thought I was interested in any new girls. I had an IG only to follow my ex, so when we broke up I unfollowed her and ended up following a girl that I met online, who was only a friend to me. My ex tried to follow her and asked me if she was my new "love interest." She got really mad saying "fuck you" and this and that, while still being the one who cheated and lied. So she didn't want me at all, but still didn't want me to be with anybody else. Exes usually tend to want to fuck up any happiness you get, even if they were the ones who fucked you over. Get used to exes popping back into your life whenever you're happy, it's like they have a sixth sense for that shit so they can fuck with you. Personally, I say keep it no contact with exes but it's up to you because you know how she is and how it ended for you two, so your judgement on whether it's good to try and have her back in your life is really up to you.
>>
>>17438628
>Do you want her back?
Ignore her

>Do you want to get rid of her?
Hit her with the "I think you should talk about this with someone else. I don't care about your future romantic endeavors."

>>17438935
also this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.