[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some real help here, /adv/ So I'm 26 and live away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Need some real help here, /adv/

So I'm 26 and live away from home. I was back this weekend and had to find something on my family laptop. Couldn't find it. Found an external hard drive and plugged it in to see if I could find it. Long story short, found pictures of my dad having sex with a number of different prostitutes. All from Sept / Oct last year.

Going back home tomorrow so no time to do anything now. Obviously this is beyond shit and my Dad is everything I would hate to grow up to become.

I have a few options but idk which to do -

1 - say nothing. Keep it to myself and just live with the pain and guilt of what I've seen and what I know.

2 - tell my Dad what I've seen and see how he reacts. I don't have 'that kind' of relationship with my Dad. He's always been very supportive and I love him but he's never been someone I'd approach with life issues. Also, I have no idea how he'd react.

2 - tell my sister. My sister works 12 hours a day. She loves her job but is stressed. I worry this would add to her stress, destroy her relationship with my Dad and make her go home less - to the detriment of my mum

4 - tell my mum. Not really an option. My mum is bipolar and does A LOT for my dad and for the family and has done for years. I think this would break her.

TL;DR dad fucked prostitures, don't know who to tell or what to do but need to do something as this will eat me up inside.

It's horrible. As soon as I saw I thought 'nothing will be the same after this'. Sigh.
>>
Bamp
>>
I dont know why you are so upset. Is he hurting you or anyone else in your family physically. People have shit to worry about move on with your life and just forget about it. Don't make it a bigger deal than it is forget it you will solve nothing by telling anyone you will do nothing but destroy lives
>>
forget about it. Dont make it a bigger deal than it is. Move on with your life no one is getting hurt. it will solve nothing if you tell anyone. You will do nothing except destroy lives. Forget about and pretend nothing happened
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.