[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to draw to the conclusion that there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: sadfroglargecutout.png (127KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sadfroglargecutout.png
127KB, 2048x2048px
I'm starting to draw to the conclusion that there's likely no one out there for me. That I'm just not as lovable a person as I hoped. That there really isn't many redeeming qualities to make me a person anyone would anything more than an acquaintanceship with. That I don't really have anyone meaningful in my life, nor am I remotely meaningful in anyone else's. That at the end of the day, I'm just a minor foreground, or perhaps the background detail, in the paintings of everyone else's life. That I just don't matter as much as I thought, or wanted, to be. That I'm just always going to be someone others will consistently brush to the side or put on the shelf for later. While I virtually have nothing, no one, to preoccupy myself with. No one to meet or form relationships with. No place to go in such a pursuit. Virtually no friends, acquaintances, to do fuck all with. Every time I try it alone, they always come out as some of the most dismal, heart-wrenching, and horrifying experiences that I can fathom; in turn making me too afraid to leave the house at times. And no matter what, regardless of what I try otherwise, I'm as unimportant to everybody as both of us realise. That neither of us have any place in our lives. That I'm just meagre to those I call friends, family, colleagues, loved ones, etc. And that my presence to everyone I meet, or know, has less weight to it than breezes in the wind.

Anyway, what's a good drink to stave away the current depression? I'm thinking of a glass of Jägermeister and coke.
>>
Hot chocolate with Rumpleminze.
>>
thats real sad and all, but don't start drinking to make it better because although it might help for a while, eventually it will make it a hell of a lot worse.

exercise is your best bet. even better if you can get a physical job where you're exhausted physically every day. you wont have time to think like this then.
>>
File: sonder.gif (804KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
sonder.gif
804KB, 500x715px
>>
>>17438197
I'm actually quite a happy drunk, shockingly. But will do.
>>
>>17438203
lol me to when I get depressed theres no fucking way i can work out. double shot of whiskey and a pabst blue ribbon lol jk. getting a job is a good idea. Shit even joining the military. You will work hard make friends for life I promise you will and the pay is good despite what people say. Just dont be a marine those mother fuckers get their asses kicked for no reason
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.