[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I was a 26year old kissless virgin up until about three months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1470554749793.jpg (29KB, 696x330px) Image search: [Google]
1470554749793.jpg
29KB, 696x330px
So, I was a 26year old kissless virgin up until about three months ago. I joined OkCupid and it's been stupid how easy it actually is to meet with women and date them. No idea at all why I was so afraid and timid until now.

It's literally just talk, laugh and have sex.

That part is simple. But the whole relationship aspect is beyond me. I don't know how to have serious conversations with them.

For instance, first girl, we went on about nine dates before she sent me a message stating that we needed to talk, that it's not serious, or at least it isn't right now, but it could turn into one soon.

I was freaking out. What the fuck that could have meant... does she have a STD? Was she pregnant? She wouldn't tell me. Because

>It's serious and I need to say it in person

I ended up leaving my work and my fucking work is important. When I leave my job somebody has to be there to cover it or the state is going against safety violations. So I leave work, force somebody else to come in that wasn't on-call (he got 2.5 pay for it, so he's cool) and she tells me she's sad.

She's told me she's sad. Her mom said something mean to her and she was feeling depressed.
>>
>>17438088

She is an idiot. Dump. I don't even say that nearly as often as most people on here do, but seriously.
>>
>>17438088
She spent the next two days with me, staying at my place, because she didn't want to see her mother. And not leaving me alone for a second. She attempted to go to my work with me.

After those two days I broke it off. I told her why, but she just kept saying, "it's because I'm ugly...isn't it?...why do you hate me?...why are you doing this?...Is it because I'm ugly?...are you cheating on me?"

That went on for four hours. This isn't an exaggeration. It was 11pm and she went on to 3am. She refused to leave. Told me I would have to physical remove her if I wanted her to go. I wasn't laying a fucking hand on her. So she repeated that over and fucking over again.

Then sends me a text the next day asking me to meet up immediately, because we never got to talk. Like an idiot, I go there, and she says the same fucking shit again on repeat. I walk out of her house after five minutes and she screams don't go. I leave.

She's been texting me about four times a day ether being rude or sending photos of herself to me.

And that's just one.

My current girlfriend just refuses to leave me alone too. She spent the past week at my place, at which point she became pissed off due to the fact that she didn't have her meds here, she didn't have clothing here and her roommate texted her asking if she still fucking lived there, and if not, to go there and pick up her dog and get her shit so she can rent to someone else.

I don't want to spend every waking moment with these people. I'm not even fun to fucking be around.

What is it I am doing wrong? Do I literally just have to say, "can you leave my place tonight? We've been spending too much time together?"

I have no idea at all about any of this.

And I really don't want to tell my current girlfriend that she needs to learn how to watch her god damn privates. It smells awful and I hate it whenever it goes anywhere near my face.

How the fuck do I talk about these things?
>>
>>17438088
Using dating apps is fucking pathetic and disgusting.
>>
>>17438095

You are dating crazies. That's all.
>>
>>17438088
Raise your fucking standards.
Stop dating crazies.
>>
>I joined OkCupid and it's been stupid how easy it actually is to meet with women and date them.

Shit nigger, I haven't figured out that, but I might be being too picky or something.
>>
>>17438088
Is she hot?
>>
>>17438230
First one I was talking about was okay. I'd say she was above me in terms of attractiveness, but that ain't saying much.

Second one is on par with me.

>>17438115
I had like seven dates just some saying, "You like [type of food listed on profile] food? Can you recommend a place for me and can I take you there?" Asking for the date immediately with small talk in between seemed to work out for me before everything fell apart.
>>
>>17438088
bitches be crazy
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.