[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a straight man who is considering going for a potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: tzaegxlyvc.png (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tzaegxlyvc.png
137KB, 500x500px
I'm a straight man who is considering going for a potential gay hookup because I am lonely and want to be physical with someone. Women have standards I cannot meet.
Would this be dishonest to the person I hook up with, considering I'm going to be fantacizing about an anime girl the whole time
>>
>>17438058

not really, but why not just go trans and split the difference? that way it at least looks like ur banging an ugly girl. from behind you can probably not feel guilty at all.

>tfw no straight anon to cuddle with.
>>
>>17438067
>trans
I'm not some sort of degenerate
>>
>>17438078

xD
>>
>>17438058

It's not dishonest, but it's not really an appealing offer, either. Gay people have standards too
>>
>>17438092

eh. im gay and 99% of the guys i see, i never see again. .7% of the time i see them again but only for sex. .3% i actually have some sort of romantic fling that lasts more than a month.

and i often pretend to be straight just to make getting laid easier (faggots love thinking they're getting a straight guy, just look at craigslist RE: STRAIGHT GUYS ONLY!)
>>
>>17438125

To each their own, I guess. Sounds kind of depressing though.

I've tried the one-time random hookup thing a few times when I was like 19-21, but I always walked away feeling like I honestly would've had a better time masturbating. Sex is only really fun and enjoyable for me if there's a certain level of comfort and affection
>>
>>17438125
how come gay guys have a fetish for straight men? i have never understood it. sometimes when i am horny i become bi and i can get a gay guy to have sex with me more or less straight away. only way i even get sex from a girl is if i speak to them for a little while.
>>
>>17438133

>to each their own

i think a human connectio nis the most beautiful thing you can experience, however its nice to have something to stick ur dick in til you find it. i dont believe all tehse couples walking around are compattible. they are just 'used' to each other once honey moon phases end. i believe in waiting for a real connection
>>
>>17438237
Probably for the same reason why girls often have a thing for taken men. It's an ego boost, like "I'm so attractive, this person went against their own sexual preferences to hook up with me."
>>
File: Bromance.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bromance.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17438058

Well don't put out on the first date.

Just explain it's your time being with another man (since we're super to men even every way; I mean look at the Greeks at all they accomplished and they LOVED the cock) and if you could go super slow like cuddling and/or snuggling.

If he's a half-decent homo, he'll respect you.

If it was a woman, she's cry and moan about how it was because she was ugly or her eyebrows weren't done properly at the eyebrow bar in the mall.

Man, women really are useless.
>>
>>17438263
yeah, that makes sense desu, though, i think most straight men that fuck gay guys do it because they are desperate and horny
>>
>>17438279

I meant to say "Superior to women in every way."

Just woke up and shaking off the mental stroke that comes with it.
>>
>>17438237
You don't "become bi" , you are bi.
If you're having sex with men and women you are bisexual.
>>
>>17438312
maybe although most of the time i am not attracted to men but i am always attracted to women. wish i was more attracted to men desu would be easier. women are a piss take.
>>
>>17438324
There is no maybe, you have sex with men and women.
Being bisexual means you are attracted to both sexes, but that attraction doesn't have to be 50/50.
I know bi girls who perfer women, I know bi girls that perfer men. And I know a bi man who prefers men but will sleep with women occasionally.
>>
File: ac3.jpg (14KB, 350x371px) Image search: [Google]
ac3.jpg
14KB, 350x371px
Dafuq
>>
>>17438058
couldnt you fuck a really ugly fat chick with no standards and extremely low self esteem? of course not ideal but still better than a guy.
>>
File: tiger head.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tiger head.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
Well, I have a penis, but I always feel atracted to be of the GENDER female, because gender it's not equal to sex. So, while I was studying music, I saw a boy and I think she was a woman because he was backguards but later I find myself fapping with a fantasy where he penetrate me. So It's kinda weird, I never would be with a men, but that was just a fap. Of course the son of a bitch doesn't give the face but nothing really happened, just me fapping with the thought of a boy xD
>>
>>17438279
>Man, [some] women really are useless.
FTFY
>>
>>17438432
nah, they have high standards too because of all the THICKfags and black men that chase them
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.