[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is probably stupid, but I met this really nice girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1422048502045.gif (327KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1422048502045.gif
327KB, 500x273px
I know this is probably stupid, but I met this really nice girl on Tinder a few days ago, she gave me her facebook and said she was probably going to delete her Tinder... I was actually enjoying our conversations, like I was connecting with her, and she seemed just as interested... I asked her out for some coffee about an hour ago, and she said yes, but then she took it back and said she's dealing with health and family issues right now...

She seemed really apologetic, and I want to believe her, but I don't want to hold out hope and end up even more disappointed later.

Should I just forget about her?
>>
>>17437983

as a general rule if she doesnt reschedule, she is not interested. girls tend to make time if they really like you.

she may really have health issues, but shes also not interested. if you want to wait a week or a month (Depending on hwo severe they were implied to be) go for it. but dont pine over her, no need
>>
>>17437988
this. Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 750x750px
This is exactly what she said, if that makes a difference...

She's from Vietnam, so her English isn't perfect.
>>
>>17438012

you can always try the
>are you sure dont want to meet up and talk about it? (my treat)

but you gotta remember that this isnt a video game, there isnt always a way to 'win'.
>>
>>17438012
She's not interested. Stay friendly if you'd like, but you're not gonna get the gook pussy
>>
>>17438035
>>are you sure dont want to meet up and talk about it? (my treat)

DO NOT do his.
Do not offer to be her emotional tampon this early in the game, especially including paying for her meal while she gushes her dumb shit at you.
Ignore this guy.
>>
>>17438068

>ignore this girl

fix'd.
>>
>>17438068
This was before I made this thread, but I did say if she ever wanted to get her mind off thing that it's my treat... Is that just as bad?
>>
>>17438084
No, that's alright. Is good. It also puts the ball in her court. It's her responsibility to contact you now.
Here's what I judge from this situation. She deleted tinder and she's withdrawing her invitation. But she still wanted a way to contact you. She has a lot going on right now and can't really handle dating. But she saw something special in you. She wants the ability to find you again when she's in a better place.
I think that's a pretty good sign.
>>
>>17438073
Ignore her too.

>>17438084
No because you don't even know her. She's not a good friend or anything like that. She's a stranger.

>>17438137
doesn't mean anything imo. She wants more FB friend or whatever
>>
>>17438137
Don't get his hopes up, his chances are pretty slim imo.
>>
she just added me on snapchat... is that a good sign?
>>
>>17438209

Hey, be happy for another means of contact. Don't push it though, wait a few days to give her space. If nothing else you're in the middle of gaining a buddy, if you put any value in that.
>>
>>17438209
go for other girls and forget about her. if she contacts you, be stay in contact. if you really want, ask her on a date in 1 or 2 weeks again. but stop thinking about her and invest time in finding another girl to date in the meantime
>>
>>17437983
Oh shit, it wasn't an hour ago that I asked her out when I posted this, it was actually last night. I wrote this out and posted it last night when I was all depressed, but nobody was really on /adv/ at that time so I tried again today...

Just in case that time difference makes a difference.

Man, I really liked this girl too...
>>
The way I see it, if she's not ignoring you, then you still have a chance.
>>
>>17438766
Somehow, I don't think that's very good advice...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.