[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How make compromises in a relationship? We've been dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How make compromises in a relationship?

We've been dating for a little over a month now and im having trouble maintaining my priorities without making he think that I dont want to see her. Shes a nice girl and fun to hang out with, but certain things make it hard to spend quality time with her. First off, she works only 3 days a week on the weekends so shes always broke, and i only make just enough to support myself.

Second..im seriously attempting to gain weight by going to the gym everyday and not missing a single meal but spending time with her means eating out, which i dont have the money for since she never eats at home and missing gym time or my meals which i cant fucking accept anymore. I dont know how to explain it to her but the gym and the food i have to prepare at my place takes a good chunk of the day, and i wont miss it but to her its not important.

if i had to give up one or the other, id give up her over lifting but i wont tell her that for obvious reasons. Itd be fucking awesome if she could just understand that she cant expect me to give her rides home or to work and feed her while I miss the gym and my consistent diet.
If you dont understand my priorities...just imagine a skinny guy who has been consistently working out and eating right for 2 years and still has a long way to go followed by a job with shitty pay.

I was thinking of just breaking up but thats just being a quitter..help preasuuu
>>
Already fucked up the first sentence i think i have dementia
>>
>>17437870
Had a similar situation but fuck lifting. I only lift beer into my mouth.

Tell her it's a deal breaker if she can't respect your needs/goals and that if it's a problem, you would prefer to be single.
Worked for me. Sometimes I'll still get a manipulative text trying to get more of my time but I'm quick to remind her that it's inappropriate.
>>
Everything you just told us? TELL IT TO HER.
>>
>>17437870

>itsj ust being a quitter

no its not, its breaking up with a girl cuz she doesnt mesh with your long term goals. she likes you as is and while personal development is important you are focused on getting a better body to get more girls. you are already preparing for the day you break up simply by going to the gym.

its not like you're fat and need to lose weight or even just skinny trying to look better, you are on a major path of change that consumes your life. because you want it to be easier to get ladies later.

and thats okay. she doesnt sound like a great match
>>
>>17437870
>shes always broke
>she never eats at home
>expect me to give her rides home or to work and feed her

Up your standards man. Fuck.
>>
>>17437909
Yeah she does the manipulative texts sometimes and im just like..bruh

>>17437922
Ill try again later
>>17437939
Didnt really see this coming from her..and the fact that shes my first legit girlfriend doesnt help either. Cant really up my standards yet when i cant pull game..yet
>>17437926
Yeah im thinking we're not too great of a match..couple years ago id be the opposite..spending too much time with someone else and not going anywhere myself in my own life so i changed that. w/e
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.