[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Work 80+ hours a week >Rarely see home >No friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Car-Battery.jpg (72KB, 1050x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Car-Battery.jpg
72KB, 1050x1008px
>Work 80+ hours a week
>Rarely see home
>No friends
>No social contact
>Health is slowly circling the drain
>Make 45K a year
>Most of it is spent to house my delinquent mother
>Having to shell out wads for her mistakes
>Financed a new car to give myself something to be happy about
>Her POS breaks down and now dailies my car even after I strongly digressed about it
>Dents and scratches all over it from the past month
>Refuses or makes a million excuses not to fix her POS
>I'm just being used
>Too much of a pussy to take everything away
>I have no control over my life
>Constant episodes of anxiety and rage
>Thoughts of suicide

I know what to do and I'm tires of my situation and everyone around me. I'm in debt financially due to my family and my inability to cut the line. It feels as if I'm drowning and can't find the surface.

How the fuck do I snap out of this shit? I want away from everyone and want to tell them all to fuck off.

Filler image because I don't give a shit.
>>
>>17437713
You need to cut your mother out before you can begin to tackle this
>>
Just do it.
>>
>>17437713
Give her an ultimatum - get her shit sorted or get the fuck out. And of she chooses shit sorting and she doesn't stick with it, boot her immediately.
>>
>80+ hours a week
>$45k
Nigga, what? With that kind of work ethic, you should into sales. People in my industry who work that much make three times what you're making.
>>
>>17437713
Who the fuck works that much for that little.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.