[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the evolutionary reason behind women being a complete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (338KB, 1224x1458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338KB, 1224x1458px
what is the evolutionary reason behind women being a complete bitch to their boyfriend during their period?
>>
it's good to put fuckboys like you in your place once a month
>>
Most women are creatures of emotion, not logic.
During a woman's period, her hormones are fluctuating wildly, which means her emotions are just as wild.

The hormones rush into their brain and cause them to cry randomly, say things they normally would keep to themselves, and lash out to people closest to them.
>>
>>17437629
There's also the pain and discomfort which would make anyone irritable.
>>
File: battered.jpg (29KB, 590x392px) Image search: [Google]
battered.jpg
29KB, 590x392px
>>17437649
>Sore from a long day of physical labor
>Wife hasn't cleaned or cooked anything
>Asks you to do chores as soon as you walk in the door
>"pain and discomfort which would make anyone irritable"
>>
>>17437660
>be me, a paramedic
>work a house fire, see some fucked up shit, work four patients that will probably die in the hospital burn unit
>later in the shift get punched by a fucking junkie psych patient
>go home
>gf on her period, currently a student
>"you don't know what i put up with all day" she says

If the sex wasn't amazing, I'd drop this bitch in a heartbeat.
>>
>>17437674
God fucking medics think they're gods gift to the earth. Your job is piss easy, there's a reason you're paid like shit.

Your gf should dump YOU.
>>
sorry you have to deal with that op, we are emotional creatures but it's 100x worse on our periods for some reason

if you told me something bad happened to a friend, i would usually go "that's terrible, how can i help them?" but on my period i just fucking sobbed

it's ugly and terrible

also cramps n shit is no excuse imo
there's medication for that
unless she has pmdd then it's a different story
>>
Hormones, plus you would not be on your best either if you had cramps, diarrhea and was leaking bodily fluid helplessly throughout the day.
>>
>>17437682
95% of fire dipshits are emt's that can't handle a simple shortness of breath and are overpaid fucks because they are city employees. And I haven't met a competent fire medic in two years.

95% of nurses are lazy fucks and are overpaid because if they strike the fucking hospitals have to shell out a fuckton of money to hire scabs. ED nurses can't handle a fucking arrest without a goddamn doctor there and even then it's a still a shitshow.

My job exists because the nurses and fire dipshits can't do theirs. My guess is you're one or the other.
Which is it, buttercup?
>>
>>17437715
What's your position?
>>
>>17437715
Not the other guy, but I am a doctor (with nothing against medics)

From my experience nurses aren't as lazy as some like to make out. It pisses me off when they won't take blood for me because they're 'busy', and seem to imply that I've got nothing else to do

Nurses panic during an arrest until the doctor comes, but even I count down the seconds until an anesthetist or ICU reg/cons comes along

Can you intubate a patient?
>>
>>17437715
EMT actually, I see the same shit you do every day but I don't take it home with me and act like what I do is SO MUCH harder than everyone else's job like you do. Kind of amazed that you would shit talk other members of labor for taking collective action. Are you even part of a union yourself? Maybe if you threatened strike action sometime you'd actually get paid what you deserve. You'd still be a piece of shit though unfortunately.
>>
>>17437629
>emotion not logic

That gets tossed around a lot which is surprising because men are the ones who commit the most crimes and kill the most people. And make just as many generalizations about entire groups of people based on what? Oh, how you "feel" about women, and nothing factually concrete.

Please, /r9k/, women are irritable because their hormones fluctuate wildly at the time. Tell me how you'd think you feel if you lost a good portion of your body's testosterone for a week.
Furthermore, the sensation of actually experiencing menstruation (which is when your mood starts to improve) feels akin to having a congested, stuffy nose, but it incorporates your entire pelvic region. This is at its most mildest. The worst can also include crippling back or thigh pain, which I thank my lucky stars I've never had to deal with.

So I don't know, why would women be irritable? Thank goodness they're generally not irritable enough during that time of the month to go on a shooting rampage. Whew, stellar discipline, ladies!
>>
>>17437696
This. I recently learned that the brain has more cortisol (stress hormone) at the time.

>>17437770
They pretend men are more logical until it gets in the way of pussy, then it's "I can't heeeelllppp it men are more horny/instinctual I can't be held responsible for my actions fuck me now heeeelllpp."
>>
>>17437770
Agreed, what bothers me most is that stereotypically male emotional reactions are simply not counted as a loophole or something. If a woman starts to tear up at some point then oh boy, those wild emotions must be going straight to her head again! But a man throws a ragefit over something trivial? Eh, shit happens. It's like they honestly think that anger is not an emotion.
>>
>>17437591
My gf just wants to fuck me like crazy during her period. It's pretty nice desu
>>
>>17437795
>>17437770

Men and women are fundamentally different. Men find it easier to identify with male emotions. Women find it easier to understand female emotions. Come on guys, do we really have to have the same conversations over and over for thousands of years?
>>
>>17437838
The emotion in the topic is what YOU would identify as a "male" emotion (irritability or rage).

So how are males not able to identify with this?

Oh yeah because you made a worthless remark to try and look smart.

Okay go away.
>>
>>17437591
Hormones, pain and discomfort.
Every pasta commercial makes me sob. If I can't open a jar, I want to cry myself to sleep. I get frustrated for everything.
I have a constant feeling of throbbing pain in my lower abdomen and back. I feel nauseous. I get headaches.
I also have a little cotton bullet in my pussy, which gets swollen and makes me feel nasty. I live in the constant fear that I have blood all over my ass. Sneezing feels like I'm peeing myself. I constantly feel dirty as fuck.
I am obviously not in my best mood and I'm mildly annoyed.

I am on the IUD and other than some mild hormone rushes I don't feel much, I barely have my period anymroe.
But fuck, it was so annoying.
>>
If she was kept knocked up all the time she wouldn't be irritable

Not having babies = nature punishing you for your sin of not procreating

Pregnant hormones are to keep her alert and agressive towards predators.
>>
>>17437795

This isn't a surprise, I don't believe really in a patriarchy but these little quirks in perspectives kind of lend credence to the idea.

Male emotion is seen as powerful, dynamic, useful or destructive. It's seen as passion rather than emotion. Men build and destroy with it, raise or topple empires.

A woman's emotions are still seen as... a personal nuisance. Perhaps because they haven't been able to do a whole lot up until recently. It's basically a perspective throwback to an era where a woman was expected to be a submissive and unquestioning servant and mother.

Yeah it's still hypocrisy, especially nowadays when young men can't be arsed to even get out and vote, rail on women for being indecisive or irritable or what have you, and basically for all of their contempt they do nothing about it but cry.

But there is some rhyme or reason to it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.