[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I say now? Should I suggest we go on a date or ask her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (392KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392KB, 750x1334px
What do I say now? Should I suggest we go on a date or ask her to meet and have sex with me straight away?

Non-kissless virgin here, trying to get laid. She returns to my city in two weeks, she's a tourist from China. We're the same age and race but I'm a local.
>>
File: image.jpg (361KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361KB, 750x1334px
>>17437522
Her response
>>
Bumping with qts
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x588px
>>17437533
>>
>>17437522
you really went all out there haha

seriously i don't see a chance of backing off now without it being weird. just go for it and make it a date at your place. say you can watch a movie or have a drink at yours and then see where it goes or something like that
>>
>>17437541
Not allowed to bring women home. Need a way to fuck her in public or at her place. Still waiting on a job offer.
>>
>>17437541
Reason being I live with mum, who wakes up early, sleeps late and gets mad. And explicitly said I can't bring women home unless it's a gf and she can't stay over -.-
>>
>>17437547
what about a hotel then?
>>
>>17437559
Good point, I was thinking of saving maximum by going to her place. The love hotel is $190 overnight, Sydney is fucking expensive
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 423x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 423x591px
Bump again
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1080x1080px
BUMP
>>
>>17437639
give her some food, she seems like she's starving.
>>
Unless you can make up a pretty good excuse, I'm sure she will reject going to her place, so save a little money if you want to stick your dick on her.
>>
Ehh... being that straightforward about sex is risky. It backfires often. And that snippet you posted... doesn't look promising. It sounds like she is trying to gently back off now.

It's much better to not mention sex, just ask her out on a date and work your way from there.
>>
>>17437799
That's what I feel like saying. The reason I'm hopeful is because she could easily stop responding to me or unmatch me to back out, however she said 'maybe' (her profile question answers also said it takes 1-2 dates for her to fuck someone, it's okcupid) which gives me some hope.

I'm thinking of arranging to meet her somewhere near where she lives, go out on a fun date with some nice food and work from there.

Sound good amigo?
>>
>>17437799
Also, reason I moved straight to asking for sex was because she seemed quite sexual and she was taking days to respond to my suggestion for a date.

I didn't want to pussyfoot around and seem beta so I asked her straight up for sex, cut to the chase. I can't flirt well kek.
>>
>>17437816
Asking for sex like that is beta. An alpha would not mention sex, he would simply ask her out on a date and work his charm on her that will result in sex.
>>
Cook her a nice meal at your place.
>>
>>17437819
Nah. Sometimes alphas do it straight away, it's called direct and indirect game. I went the direct approach when the indirect method seemed To go nowhere. However it seems like the option now is to go out on a date with her.

>>17437822
Already mentioned I lived with conservative mother who doesn't understand that I want to have sex with women in order to increase my path to a greater manhood. Basically she said I can't bring women home to spend the night, if I sneak her in its likely my mother would throw a fit. Not to mention her boyfriend's unpredictable reactions.
>>
>>17437845
You're a virgin, so how would you know "alphas" get laid? Alpha/beta separation doesn't exist anyway.
>>
>>17437525
>i see haha
>i don't know maybe haha

gg op
>>
>>17437522

you dont ask for sex man, you create a scenario that will allow you to have sex with her.

i generally invite a girl over and offer to make them dinner, im surprised hwo well it works.
>>
>>17437948
Too late for what ifs, I just asked her out again. Waiting on a response.
>>
>>17438244
>pls respond
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433KB, 750x1334px
>>17438259
>>17438259
Kek, that's the spirit! Rate my response. Accidentally repeated a question cos sleep deprived. Also this woman looks hot in some pictures but a little beaver-like in others. Dick a bit confused
>>
>>17438273
Looks fine to me, but I'm visiting from /r9k/ so I might not be the best source of advice.
>>
You are so fucking cringey OP, back the fuck off. You're creeping her out. You say she's Chinese? Do you not know how conservative Asians are about stuff like this, even just physical contact from people?

Also move out. You're over 21 and you live with mom. Huge turnoff. But you're so embarassing, you've probably already told this girl that yoy live with your mom. Good god.
>>
>>17438273
>shitposter
That explains it.
>>
>>17438273
>>17438290
Clarifying my response. Your last messages looked fine, but the earlier ones were pretty awful.
>>
what day are you back in Sydney
>never
>>
She's not interested. Get over it.
>>
>>17438291
Lol, calm the fuck down child, you are absolutely naive and stupid. You don't know shit about Asians with that generalised kiddy view of us.
>>
>>17438291
>back off
Fuck off with that weak betafaggot talk you autistic fuck, die.
>move out
Easier said than done right faggot? Now gtfo.
>>
>>17438363
Bruh. She responded with a date and I suggested something to do.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.