[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was at the pool with a friend yesterday, and for some reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: middle earth dress.jpg (150KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
middle earth dress.jpg
150KB, 960x1280px
So I was at the pool with a friend yesterday, and for some reason we started talking about tans and stuff. She is very pale and she was saying she was getting really tan this year, so I just pulled her leg a bit and told her she was as white as ever. Then she jokingly said "I'm super tan, if we weren't in public I'd show you my tits so you see".

Then later that night she sends me a message to my phone with a pic of her topless covering her nipples that says "Check these tanlines" and a emoji. I was out all night, so I haven't replied to her yet.

How do I respond to her so I don't sound like a sperg and hopefully keep this going? I've never done sexting with anybody.
>>
>>17437481
Gonna have to see the pic first, OP
>>
>>17437481
>>17437497
seconded, got plenty of responses for you
>>
Reply with your own suggestive picture
>>
>>17437481
I would play it off as friendly, depending what you want mind. "Wow, guess you were right :P" or some such. Wouldn't be the best composer myself but if you want to show interest, and assuming you are interested, I think something like the above would be the most neutral and safest response.
>>
>>17437505
>"Wow, guess you were right :P"
Hahaha

Jesus, don't do this, OP
>>
Has she done anything like this before? I mean, some girls are a little less... defensive of their bodies.

Tell her you bet that under her shorts she's as pasty as a bottle of Elmer's.
>>
>>17437510
I snapchat sext all the time

I'm /fit/ though, so it's easy to reply and keep their interest
>>
>>17437481
The fact she covered her nips is a no.
>>
>>17437535
bullshit, ever heard of teasing?
>>
>>17437510
She's been playful and suggestive with me before, but this is the first time she straight up sends me a pic.

I was thinking about sending her a return pic of my own tanlines, pulling down my trunks a bit and telling her something like "those have nothing on these", would that be cringey?
>>
>>17437545
>would that be cringey
No. I'd do something along the same lines and I'm a notorious sexter
>>
>>17437545
Or don't even pull them down... Take them off and take a picture with a deodorant can covering your dick
>>
>>17437553
implying your dick is smaller than that
>>
>>17437481
ok but what about the bottom
>>
>>17437555
I have some pretty big deodorant cans
>>
>>17437562
No, no, no

You guys are terrible at this
>>
>>17437545
No that's pretty good
>>
Call her out on the attention seeking in a playful way. Let her know that you're on to the fact that she's into you.

Because even though you're insecure and not used to it, it's a woman sending you near-naked pics. She's into you.
>>
>>17437576
you cannot point out the obvious. part of flirting is to pretend to miss the obvious yet respond as if you and she both know the obvious
>>
>>17437595
Flirting is fucking hard man.
>>
>>17437739
yes and an artform but if you are good can charm the panties off any woman
>>
>>17437535
A girl sending you a naked pic of her own volition is a big yes flag.
>>
>>17437752
are you sure?
>>
>>17437567
Naw senpai, just got a tiny dick
>>
You need to play hard to get, otherwise she won't be into you. Point out the slight imperfections you see in the picture. Say something like "Eww, is that acne?" She'll be caught off guard and want to try harder to get you.
>>
Girl here,
If we send you near naked pics we are definitely into you.
Send us back a near naked pic too like how you suggested with pulling down your trunks. Don't show your dick completely, see who ends up sending a complete nude first.
Flirting is like playing around and teasing, until someone admits they want to fuck then you made it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.