[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm 25. i have no family. i have no friends. i've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1467049072418.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1467049072418.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
i'm 25.
i have no family.
i have no friends.
i've never had a girlfriend.
i feel like with everyday i get out of touch with the world a bit more. as if i was only slowly dying.

what should i do?
>>
>>17437439
Did you ever have any of these things? Have you always had a lack of connection to other humans? What's stopping you?
>>
Buy a car, a bike, a van, something you can just pack your shit into. The less, the better. As long as it's not a shitheap.

Figure out something you do well--doesn't have to be your passion, you just have to be good at it (and it kind of has to pay your bills).

Point your new ride towards a city you've always heard about, but never been to and felt you never would.

Rinse, repeat, until you find somewhere you like.

Also, just quit watching anime. Better decision in my life was to cut how much I watch down by a lot. You'll find your view on life a lot less skewed.
>>
well try to get a job, and then go from there.

you will meet people, and get some money to go out and try to meet some new people like that and so on.

moving (or at least trying to) from a dead spot is the way to go. just take a deep breath, and do it. you will most likely fail at first, but thats the way it goes.
>>
>>17437456
I'm kind of in the same spot as OP. I feel like I'm stuck in this nowhere of a town, when Chicago is just two hours away. But, no college or trade school makes the big city kind of a big risk.

OP, if you need cash, go through some staffing agencies, look for industrial work. It's always going to be hot, nasty work, and you'll be sore, but the pay is enough to save something to move along. I'm working in a fiberglass factory, making 11/hr, but I'm working 60 hour weeks. Where I live, it's enough to stash enough to blow out of here hopefully after christmas.
>>
>>17437453
i'm still enrolled at uni currently and my career is the only thing in my life that goes somewhat well. at this point i'd rather not throw that away, too.
idk i don't watch a lot of anime actually. maybe one or two episodes per day while eating lunch and dinner.

>>17437456
i've already lived in 4 different cities throughout my country. thought about moving to japan for work after i finish uni bc it was somewhat a childhood dream of mine. although i'm afraid i'll just end up being even more lonely there.

>>17437450
yes. however, there have been people i've felt more or less close to in the past. however, i don't really feel much of a connection besides shared childhood/teenage memories with them nowadays.
i feel like i never really fit in with the people i meet throughout my studies and sidejobs i've had. i'm not socially akward, but i am very shy and people say they often experience me as being "distant" (even when i am not - i guess i seem that way due to my social anxiousness).
>>
>>17437480
i moved to another city because i found some near there. its something i like, im not so far away from my original city, maybe like an hour, hour and a half ride.

but during most part of the year, i have so much work to do that i dont get any quality free time. i feel lonely. and loneliness leads to depression and anxiety. and it can fuck you up.

but i do my best, try to hold my head up high, and in the greater picture this is a great opportunity to grow and get to know yourself.

but its lonely.
>>
>>17437439
I was like you. My life turned at age 24. 32 now. Have friends, wife, a good job and kids will be on their way soon. Hang in there, you'll make it.
>>
>>17437511
that's cool to hear! why did it change all of a sudden?
>>
>>17437511

Congrats anon. Would also like to know how you changed things.
>>
>>17437480
I personally think you're depressed because you don't have anybody to be your friend. If I were you, I would work on the awkwardness, and get out more specifically to socialize. It'll take practice, but eventually you'll get good at socializing, and become comfortable in social settings. It does take practice, though.
>>
>>17437511
Also interested.

Kind of in the same situation.
>>
start with stopping watching anime you faggot xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
t. top advisor on /adv/ board
>>
I was an autistic kid as well. Then I decided to man up.

A thing that will help you is to sign up for the gym.
It gives your life a meaning. You are bodybuilding, searching for good diets, going there every day.
Your organism produces some hormones that make you happy when working out (life gave us this and yet half the population in 1st world countries is obese). You will also eventually meet people and maybe create friendships.
I personally can't wait to go to the gym everyday, I think about going all the time and when Im there I feel like i fit in there. It's not a matter of making your body better if your brain is that hurt.

You coul make other hobbies as well like going to a net cafe (if you re a gamer) and you ll meet people there as well. Might end up with a friendship.

There's no key to happiness. Meaningless life (no goals no work no nothing)is not worth it and thus people start thining of suicide.

Just man up dude. Nothing is lost yet.
>>
>>17437511
>>17437519
>>17437561
Well, I moved away to a bigger city. Started from scratch, didn't know anyone. Worked a shitty helpdesk job, found a better, part time job after 2 years which allowed me to study medical engineering on the side. Found a gf through online dating right after I got there; being a blank sheet in a new town helped a lot in that regard. We broke up after 6.5 years though. Found a new gf (online dating as well, kek) and gonna marry her on the 19th. Found a few friends through work, university abd vym and now I would say my life is pretty good on track.
I still have a bad relationship with my family though. My father has thankfully been dead for 3.5 years but at least me and my brother get along.

It takes time and effort butit is possible.
>>
>>17438066
*and gym. fuck typing on the cell phone.
also, what >>17438027 said, the gym helps A LOT with making your body and brain function better, in any regard.
>>
>>17438027
i go to the gym but for me, working out is not a hobby im super passionate about. i just do it because it makes me feel good. im not particularly into all this fitness hobby stuff

>>17438066
thanks for sharing! always cheers me up to read something like your story.

i actually just created a tinder profile yesterday so i guess i'll see what that brings. so far i didnt have any success tho. i think im lacking cool pictures of myself due to my not super active social life these days heh
>>
>>17438105
>i actually just created a tinder profile yesterday so i guess i'll see what that brings. so far i didnt have any success tho. i think im lacking cool pictures of myself due to my not super active social life these days heh
get a friend of yours use his DSLR to take pics of you. wear nice clothing. if you're tall, post pics of yourself with other people, preferably women. post pics of yourself doing interesting/fun stuff. postpics of yourself w/ cats or dogs. write a short, witty bio. most girls on tinder just want to fuck and if you get along well with them go for it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.