[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I don't really have a question, but I guess I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1467058994200.jpg (44KB, 1080x717px) Image search: [Google]
1467058994200.jpg
44KB, 1080x717px
Hey /adv/. I don't really have a question, but I guess I am looking for some direction or comfort. Here goes.

I give up.

I have given up on trying to find a girlfriend. I am 26 and haven't had sex in over two years. In my previous
relationship my gf cheated due to long distance. I have since tried to find someone else for over two years.
I briefly dated with someone for two months, but that relationship went nowhere and we broke it off... Nothing remotely sexual happened (beyond kissing, because she didn't want to do anything else). I broke it off with her a month ago. Went on two more dates with different women but one secretly had a boyfriend and told me on the
second date... The other one, I met today, just didn't "click" very well. Didn't help that she as sick and I was going in there with a feeling of sadness. But I basically told her if you want to be friends, contact me through other means, I will delete my dating profile app because this is all so pointless... Now, remember, this unsuccessfulness has gone on for two years now. And now I have finally broke. I have had enough of it, so I give up. What do I do now? I know relationships aren't everything, but my predicament isn't normal for
someone my age. I know some of you will say "you are only 26, you still have time" but what happens
when I reach 30 and still haven't found another relationship? It is hard feeling especially when you see your friends finding people or even getting married and having children while you can't even get a girlfriend.
>>
>>17437425
Bump
>>
>>17437425
Got to keep going anon. There isn't much you can do besides carry on with life. I think its important to note, as painful as it can be, you need to try to put yourself out there. Not to the sole goal to finding a girl, that's a bonus, but to just do stuff. Like joining a sports club, groups, a local team or take up a new hobby you haven't tried before?

I am in the same position, 26 and single. Its alright, your time will come. The point is not to give up and keep on moving forward with your life. But if you want change in your life and more opportunities, that is entirely up to you to make that change and no one else.
>>
>>17437560
Thank you for your response...

It is harder to keep going the longer it gets. It shouldn't be this difficult...
>>
>I've talked to less women in my entire life than a normal person talks to on any given night at a club
>Clearly, the sea is dead and there are no fish left for me
>>
>>17437724
Eh? That's not at all what I said. The girls I mentioned were the most recent as I have tried with MANY over the past two years.
>>
Why do you even want a gf so badly? So you can post on social media about how happy you are and how great your marriage was like your friends are or some shit?
>>
>>17437734
I don't care about projecting a social image. I am very discreet person. I really just miss what I had when I was previously in a relationship. I felt so happy. I want to feel it again. I feel a void for past two years
>>
>>17437425
>haven't had sex in over two years
>i've given up on finding a girlfriend
>went on like 3 or 4 dates and even got a girlfriend in between

bitch fuck you ive been single with 1 date that went terrible for two years kys
>>
>>17437425

post a picture of yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.