[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me /adv/ i am in a terrible pickle. I'm not good at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jareth-portrait-sm.jpg (21KB, 430x450px) Image search: [Google]
jareth-portrait-sm.jpg
21KB, 430x450px
Help Me /adv/ i am in a terrible pickle.
I'm not good at maintaining relationships, let alone juggling them,and I have waltzed into 3 at the same time...

>Girl A
older them me, prettiest of the three, works with me as a manager, fun to be around, fun to be in bed with, will no doubt lead to dramas if/when we split up.

>Girl B
Really young, really inexperienced, Fantastically fun to hang out with and spend time with, likes all the same stuff as me, works with me but under a different department, also my mates sister in law.

>Girl C
Really fun to hang out with, my age, she works as a chef and doesn't work with me, least attractive of the 3.

So now I'm not sure what to do...
>>
>>17437379

A sounds tempting but also a recipe for future problems
>your manager
>will lead to drama

idk, are you fine with B? and nevermind she's related to your friend.
>>
Don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>17437399
A and I are both managers, and neither of us is likely to be fired or promoted any time soon.

Some added backstory: B and I had been seeing each other a lot because we both play Pokemon Go and live in same part of town.

But on Friday I got drunk and went home from a party with A, Who I thought was really hot when I first started at work but I generally avoid dating people I work with.

B was initially a tinder girl but we really hit it of.

Perfect world I would casually sleep with A, Live with C and date B.
>>
>>17437408
lemme correct that for you
you """""play""""" pokémon go
>>
>>17437379

Stick with A, be friends with B and C.
>>
>>17437379
carefully end it with A,
initiate the sex with B
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.