[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone I know stole something from a friend and 5 months later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (328KB, 615x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 615x654px
Someone I know stole something from a friend and 5 months later he said hey where is it to be a dick and the said he was gonna call the cops and report him for it.

He said the only reason they didn't do fingerprints and investigate it is because the cops charge you money to investigate crimes and do fingerprints. He also said there's a camera in his house that takes pictures every 5 seconds. Is this true or is he just trying to scare my friend into admitting it he even said "if you just tell me you did it I won't call the cops or give it back" wouldn't they have already came and charged the person if they had all that?

Is he full of shit? Wouldn't the cops have already investigated it the day after it happened? Is him mentioning the thing that was stolen enough for them to arrest?
>>
Also wouldn't the cops have came and asked the person the next day instead of waiting 4 months for someone to ask about the stolen shit?
>>
>>17437168
>Someone I know stole something from a friend

I think that's more of a concern. Stop hanging around fucking losers.
More importantly, stop trying to protect petty thieves.
Man up, tell the thief to own up and give the shit back.
>>
>>17437168
>because the cops charge you money to investigate crimes and do fingerprints.
that's a lie

>He also said there's a camera in his house that takes pictures every 5 seconds
could be true but if it's taking pictures every 5 seconds then whatever storage he's using has probably overwritten it. Unless he saved it, which at that point is photographic evidence so he doesn't need to go through this charade

Your friend is full of shit.
>>
>>17437176
Well do cops really charge you money to fingerprint shit? Wouldn't they have fingerprinted the shit on the spot and go to whoever they thought did it as it happened? They wouldn't wait 5 months after the person said where is it to start investigation right? Like they would of took all of that shit on the spot and go to any potential suspects? If the person used to hang out at their house wouldn't their fingerprints already be there regardless?

Is saying hey where is your missing stuff while they were getting in a fight over a text enough for them to arrest you for it?

If they had cameras in their house don't you think they would of came to their house like the next day with all the proof?
>>
File: 1468311891942.jpg (29KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1468311891942.jpg
29KB, 400x386px
>>17437168

He probably knows you took which ever item your stole or knows that you are most likely the person who stole it. A camera that takes pictures every 5 minutes? He's got to be retarded, because if anyone wants to monitor their home, they should just buy a video camera. However, I can't judge to whether or not he called the cops.

What did you steal, if you don't mind me asking? Nice pic
>>
>>17437187
Idk. Stop being white trash or middle class wannabe nigs.
Stealing from "friends" is fucked up, junkie style.
>>
>>17437181
>>17437181
So if they really had a camera they would of saved the pictures and the cops would of taken the pictures and fingerprints right there and the person would of been asking about it the next day? Because those photos I think would of been enough proof for them to question people and I don't see why they would wait 5 months to show the cops
>>
>>17437200
Just deny it ever happened. He's got nothing.
And you've got shit friends.
>>
>>17437213
So you think he's lying about the camera and saying the police charge you to fingerprint shit? The person who stole shit has been in the house before just hanging out so wouldn't fingerprints mean nothing at that point? If they had a video camera like they said wouldn't the cops have been after the person on video years ago

Does the person mentioning the stolen item on a text give them probable cause?
>>
>>17437213
So you think if they had the pics they already would of showed the cops and that would have been enough to arrest?
>>
>>17437217
You are pretty dumb for a thief. Insecurity is bad when you steal things.
Yes, i am saying you are the 'friend' who stole the thing.
>>
>>17437245
Why do you say insecure
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.