[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been with gf for over a year >she's pretty controlling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: images (29).jpg (20KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
images (29).jpg
20KB, 288x512px
>been with gf for over a year
>she's pretty controlling and manipulates me alot
>useto say stupid shit like I'm lucky to have her and tried to stop me from training
>the last few months have been hell, she's lied to me about going to this guys house who I suspected bit she claims they were only friends and so did he when I confronted him, he also said he'd leave her alone
>she been treating me trash alot lately and hanging out with other slurry friends
>when I confronted her as ti what going on does she still want a relationship she said "I've been a cunt to you, this isn't going to work"
Been happening the last 6 months wtf wouldn't she break up with me
>>
>>17437127
Cuz she's a crazy bitch.

Leave her. You aren't happy, are you?
>>
>>17437127
Because you provide her with money I presume.
>>
>>17437145
I love her, I couldn't imagine what life would be without her, I've broken up with her and felt so sad and so did she

>>17437147
Yes I do, what does that have todo with it, not all the time but sometimes
>>
>>17437203
You deserve to die. Go fuck yourself and stop creating these stupid threads, you are a disgrace.
>>
>>17437203
She's tking your money and then lies to you and makes you miserable. She's a cunt and you are probably getting cucked. Yes, breakups are incredibly painful. But if you tolerate her shit and don't break up you absolutely deserve to bee treated like you are
>>
>>17437203
You may love her but she's not good for you. Stand up to this abusive behavior and get out of the relationship. She's basically riding other dick while keeping you on a ball and chain. She's even throwing hints at you to break up.
>>
She probably wants your attention. Buy her flowers and be nice to girl.
>>
>>17437127
Jsut break up with her dude, you can do better
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.