[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm stuck in a loop of today like Groundhog day. This isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: wwlink.png (37KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
wwlink.png
37KB, 184x184px
I'm stuck in a loop of today like Groundhog day. This isn't roleplay, but I guess that's pointless to say. I've typed this up 4 times now but I'm hoping if I word things differently I'll get different replies.
So basically I woke up about 2 weeks ago and it was Saturday august 6, which was normal, but now every time I wake up the day just resets. At first I was confused, then understandably flipped my shit when I realized all my facebook conversations were gone from that day, texts, etc. I've watched the olympics a few times now to confirm it's the exact same result every time. So far it's not that bad; I can do whatever I want during the day and never have to work again, but I also can't make any continuity with people. No I haven't raped anyone or committed crimes, I haven't gone that crazy yet.
The day doesn't seem to reset until I fall asleep. I actually got to Monday once but that was like 50 hours of no sleep and I couldn't stay up. Woke up on saturday again. So, ask a guy from 24 hours in the future anything. Offer advice, anything. I'm not gonna try killing myself yet just gonna practice mental skills like piano and drawing for awhile until I figure out what to do.
>>
And yes I'm aware I may be just insane or in a coma or something, but there's really no way to confirm that because I can't see a fucking doctor because I can't make any appointments
>>
>>17436776
Lotto numbers?
>>
>>17436781
Does the lotto even draw on sunday? I haven't looked at it because it's pointless for me. I can tell you the volleyball results for today though since that's what I like watching.

Indoor volleyball pools sunday:
France > Italy
USA > canada
Russia > cuba
Brazil > mexico
Don't remember who won the other 2 games, didn't watch them yet
>>
>>17436773
i figure its gonna be just fine once "we" pass the 6th of aug threshold..that being (our) today's midnight.
how about that?
>>
>>17436798
It's 3am sunday here, I already passed it just haven't gone to bed yet. Idk if you guys keep living on and I jump into some other time stream or if the whole universe resets and only I remember, or what. But no it won't be fine for me from what I can tell thus far
>>
>>17436805
lemme say that again:
Your situation could get fixed once the original timeline - my timeline - passes the sunday midnight (meaning 00:01 monday 7th), yours could just tip over as well, since 6th is the pivotal day..
>>
>>17436809
I hope so man
>>
>>17436809
fuck, Ive gotten my dates mixed up, its supposed to be 7th and 8th..
>>
>>17436788
Screencapping for alternate reality proof
>>
>>17436823
this is too binary and easily just.. guessed
it would have to be something else predicted
tho im screencapping the thread for OP.
>>
>>17436831
True it could be guessed and turn out right.
Any more future events you can share for proof OP?
>>
>>17436831
>>17436836
Not really, I haven't made the thread this late before so I don't have much for sunday events. I've only been to sunday daytime twice.
I guess I can say that in one of the Russia games their libero dives for a ball and almost collides with some crew standing there
>>
>>17436843
What were some replies people gave you other times you posted?
>>
>>17436874
Usually just "post proof" or troll responses, nobody actually takes it seriously. Maybe one post per thread will have some serious reply. If I wait long enough for the proof to be proven the thread is usually dead and then there's 1 or 2 guys who will be like "omg it's real" but they don't actually believe it either i'm sure
>>
>>17436773
I just want to start with I don't believe you.

But in this situation the internet would be your best friend. You have near endless information and media to consume. Learn some cool shit, watch some new shows/movies, broaden your horizons.

Also, travel as far as you can to as many places as you can. Explore what you can in the time you can.

That is all I got. It reminds me a lot of Qilby from Wakfu. I imagine after enough time you would know an area so well that it would drive you crazy being any place to long.
>>
If the scores come back the same as you sent, then we can help.
>>
i know this is probably a troll or bait but i hope its real just because it would be extremely interesting. should contact the government op, if anyone can help you, it would be them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.