[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I need to quit weed. Should I quit weed? I'm torn...every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fdsasdf.png (239KB, 650x684px)
fdsasdf.png
239KB, 650x684px
Guys I need to quit weed. Should I quit weed? I'm torn...every time I smoke a bowl, I think to myself
>damn that whole bowl and I barely feel different
>being high used to be psychedelic, man I miss that
>I know I'll quit for two weeks easy
I quit for a day, and bam, immediate depression, and it's not crippling/suicidal or anything, but presently there's enough depressing shit in my life to put me on a couch for 5min to an hour just thinking about it.
And I don't eat and can't focus and I don't do shit, the dreams are like real life memories which is cool but overall it sucks, I have gotten past the depressive mood swing phase before, but meanwhile my life doesn't get any better, so I pick up a bag just to get my goals going through my mind again and basically figure out what the hell is going on with me, I load that bowl
>mm
>sweet sweet sweet medicine
And suddenly everything's gonna be alright, I feel functional again, I ask myself why the fuck would I put up with another week of that shit, when a bowl of weed gets me to clean my room, brush my teeth, plan tomorrow, laugh, smile, be happy, feel normal ETC

What do?
>>
Get rid of your weed and stop yourself from buying more. You are weak, as is shown by the fact that you try to justify your relapses to yourself. You need to go cold turkey and literally get rid of everything weed related.
>>
You smoke too much. Stop smoking for like a week or two. When you smoke again you'll get high as shit

You're tolerance is high. Everything in moderation. If you can't moderate your weed intake you should probably stop
>>
>>17436427
It's not hard to justify relapses when the choice to me is essentially, be happy this week for 10 bucks, or be miserable for some unknown stretch of time but it'll get better don't worry. I mean give me something, I need good reasons, good mind tricks, preferably from other weed enthusiasts who have been here done that.
>>
Dude, your more addicted to weed than I am to meth. Stop being a fucking bitch about it. Yeah, being sober sucks compared to being high. Man the fuck up
>>
>>17436457
Well it's a bit different, you have to quit meth, because, it's fucking meth for christ sake. I don't have to quit weed, its socially acceptable, no serious health consequences, legal in my state and half my friends smoke it. Not to mention it does a lot more for me than feed cravings. The problem is not the week of sober it's having an answer for that shitty week. But I like this no bullshit post it really made me think.
>>
>>17436577
Meth actually doesn't have that many health risks. Not eating or sleeping for weeks is where most of the issues come from. Also fuck you I do think have to quit, though it's not a bad idea
>>
>>17436674
>Meth actually doesn't have that many health risks
man, you really are trippin' speedbawls.
>>
>>17436718
Let me rephrase that, it's not nearly as detrimental to your health as the folks with the DEAR and the government say it is
>>
>>17436992
Fuck off cunt. Meth is disgusting. I spent years around people who did it either regularly or casually.
They are all fucked in the head.

While I refuse to associate with anyone doing hard drugs now, I'd trust a heroin addict before I even let a casual meth head in my house.
Delude yourself as much as you want. What you're doing to yourself is fucked up.
>>
>>17437002
Fuck off cunt. Weed is disgusting. I spent years around people who did it either regularly or casually.

They are all fucked in the head.

While I refuse to associate with anyone doing pussy drugs now, I'd trust a meth addict before I even let a casual stoner in my house.
Delude yourself as much as you want. What you're doing to yourself is fucked up.
>>
>>17437034
No one ever sucked dick for weed.
>>
>>17437045
Bait and hooked.
>>
>>17437034
You replied to me. I don't smoke weed. Stoners are useless cunts.
>>
Stop smoking and deal with the shit in your life that's bothering you. Sounds to me like you are using the weed to escape your problems.

You'll enjoy smoking again when you are feeling good about things.

I used to smoke everyday, I stopped because it wasn't fun like it used to be. I realised I'd basically done nothing to improve my life and I was miserable because of it. I got my shit together and now I smoke like once or twice a month when I've got some alone time and I'm feeling good about things.
>>
>>17437002
Well fuck you too man, I wouldn't want to go into your house anyway because you are clearly a judgmental dickbag.
>>
take bigger hits im sort of the same stopped for a week and everything seems terrible
>>
>>17436577
Does using weed mean there are things you cannot do?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.