[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today at work somebody brought food for us and it had a kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (6KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 221x228px
So today at work somebody brought food for us and it had a kind of weird smell. When I went to the back to investigate, I said "oh, that's what stinks!" as a joke. One of my managers gave me an offended look and said I didn't have to eat it if I didn't want it. It turns out he made the food himself and I basically told him his food smells like shit.

I was too scared to apologize and I don't go back to work for another few days. Is it even worth it to apologize at this point?
>>
>>17436241
yes
>>
>>17436241
you should, even if you don't mean it, just to not be an asshole at least
>>
I'm somewhat concerned that you think where you went wrong was insulting your manager's food, not insulting someone in general.
>>
>>17436249
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>17436241
Absolutely.

Simple as saying: I am so sorry i made a comment about the smell of your food. The strong scent took me aback and i carelessly hurt your feelings in expressing that. (And if you want to go for the gold) Please let me know next time you cook for us, because i would love to try it.
>>
You insulted someone who was just trying to do a nice gesture.

You seem like you're just worried about you're manager being pissed, not that you were an asshole for no reason.
>>
>>17436270

>>17436249
It does not matter who brought the food to work. The plain fact you would make a potentially hurtful joke about anyone's lunch and how it smells is inappropriate.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.