[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So long story short I've been with my bf for several years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (175KB, 960x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 960x610px
So long story short I've been with my bf for several years with no problems. All of a sudden he stopped wanting to have sex with me even though he tells me nothing is wrong. I'm pretty depressed about it so I went over to my friends house who has also been going through some issues and we started drinking to forget our problems. Well we drank too much and the next thing I remember was waking up next to him in bed the next morning. We agreed that we didn't mean to do it, we should forget it happened, and never drink that much again. Well it's been a few weeks and I started feeling really sick and moody and then I missed my period. I took a pregnancy test and I'm pregnant with my friend's kid. One horrible mistake and now I don't know what to do. I haven't even told him yet because I don't know how to break it to him. What the fuck should I do? Inb4 "you're a piece of shit for cheating." I know I'm a piece of shit, we were both blackout drunk, and I don't want the only mistake I've ever made in my relationship to result in our breakup.
>>
>>17436135
gee wonder why he wanted to stop having sex with you.

> I don't want the only mistake I've ever made in my relationship to result in our breakup.
so i guess the next step for you now is to lie to him and tell him the baby is his.
>>
I can't lie because we haven't had sex. And I would never saddle him with a baby that isn't his. And I don't know why he doesn't wanna have sex with me. I'm attractive, I'm not bitchy to him. Literally nothing changed. He just started saying that he hasn't been in the mood lately.
>>
He could be cheating on you. People don't just stop wanting to have sex out of nowhere unless they're going through a traumatic experience or they're finding it somewhere else.
Also fucking talk to your fucking friend. Tell him you're pregnant and discuss keeping or abortion. Are you seriously that oblivious on what to do?
>>
>>17436167
I know I need to talk to him, it's just really hard to bring it up to him. I've never been pregnant before so I don't know what to say like "Hey senpai, guess what, you drunkenly bumped a baby into me!" I'm not good at having serious conversations like that. And I really hope he's not cheating on me. Do you think that could really be why he doesn't wanna have sex anymore :( I guess it's possible I just don't wanna imagine my bed of five years cheating on me
>>
>>17436135
That's why you don't drink.
>>
>>17436182
I know that now >_< I'm never touching alcohol again
>>
It's his fault you cheated, don't feel guilty.
>>
>bf won't have sex with me
>OOPS I CHEATED ON HIM

Sometimes I wish I didn't love vagina so much so I wouldn't even have to bother with you girls
>>
>>17436191
I know my needs haven't been being met, which is his fault, but it's definitely my fault for getting drunk like that. I don't exactly feel guilty for what happened, but I do need to take responsibility for the fact that I got intoxicated beyond my ability to think rationally. That was very childish and stupid of me
>>
>>17436135
>>17436135
you let the most private and (historically) sacred part of your body get pumped full of some other guys cum
not only that, you CONCEIVED A CHILD TOO.
man up (i know honesty and accountability are hard for women to comprehend) and tell him what happened. if he wants to break up let him, if not, realize he will hate you from here on out in some dark corner of his mind
>>
>>17436194
Once again, I was blackout drunk. If I hadn't woken up next to my friend I wouldn't have even known we had sex. I wouldn't exactly classify it in the same way. It's not like I went out and said "my bf won't fuck me so I'm gonna get my fix elsewhere!" I had no intention of fucking my friend
>>
>>17436135

Honestly OP, it's time to lie your heart out. If you really value your relationship, it's all you can do. He doesn't want the truth, he just wants happiness. Besides, at least the baby was with someone else you loved, even if not romantically, right? You and your boyfriend can find happiness with that.
>>
>>17436201
If you wanna look back at my other comments, I said I could never lie to him about what happened, and that I need to own up to the fact that I let myself get drunk. So nice job trying to pick apart my character but honesty and accountability aren't hard at all for this woman to comprehend.
>>
>>17436209
I know that sometimes there's no comfort in the truth and all it can do is hurt, but how could I saddle him with a baby that isn't his? And what if my friend wants his child? Also I can't lie anyway because the whole reason I was in this situation is because I was upset he wasn't getting intimate with me so how could I have gotten pregnant with him?
>>
>>17436150
from your op and this i can discern you two have not had sex despite being together for years. i can only imagine this is because you said no, and that is your fault. you put him in a very often aroused state, then didnt ever give up the ghost. you do that to a guy long enough they'll start making themselves less sexually attracted to lessen the shitty "i want to fuck but she doesn't" stupor they're in every day.
this is 100% your fault, if i had to guess
>>
if he was blackout drunk, he should had have whiskey dick
>>
>>17436223
Ummmmmmm I used to fuck him all the time. I've NEVER turned him down for sex unless I was on my period. I don't care if I was sick or had a headache or was tired or just not in the mood. I've ALWAYS put out for him because as a woman it's my job to please my man. At least that's how I see it. So no it's not my fault you ignorant ass
>>
>>17436224
I wish he had >_< I don't remember a thing so I can't tell you how we managed to do it
>>
>>17436217

It's just genetics. What does that really mean, in the end? A baby is a baby. Besides, does your friend know you're pregnant? If he does, just tell him it's not his. Guys are stupid, they won't ask questions. All you gotta do is have sex with your boyfriend ASAP, tell him your pregnant like a week later, and problem solved.
>>
>>17436216
>but honesty and accountability aren't hard at all for this woman to comprehend.
oh?
>>17436207
>Once again, I was blackout drunk
so you say you are accountable, yet fall back on "i was drunk" and say you're accountable, yet waited till you got P R E G N A N T to consider telling him you cheated on him?

why don't you just go get an abortion you piece of shit, them he'll never know and never leave you ;;;;))))))
>>
>>17436228
here is a hint, just because you were blackout drunk, doesn't mean he was
>>
>>17436229
I'm just gonna be honest and tell my bf the truth and hopefully he also doesn't care that it's not his. But since it's my friend's baby I am gonna talk to him. If he wants the baby I'll have it, if he doesn't want it I'm not gonna make him pay child support or any of that. If neither of them want a baby I'll likely try to find a family that wants to adopt. I'd like to go with the option that makes everyone the least fucked over in the end
>>
>>17436233
You think maybe he wasn't? I didn't really consider that but that'd change things quite a bit if he knowingly took advantage of me
>>
>>17436238
dumb bitch

you are the loser here, your bf will dump your flabby ass, and then your baby daddy will say fuck you

what sane guy is going to say "yeah i will father that baby" to a dumb whore who can't control her liquor
>>
>>17436225
>>17436150

>I can't lie because we haven't had sex.
hey sugartits, i'm not the one posting conflicting information

you're really just outing yourself the more you post
>>
>>17436232
Like me break this down for you, ya fuck. I was too drunk to know I cheated, but it's my fault for getting drunk. That's where I'm responsible. So yeah I am accountable. And so what if I was ready to just put the incident behind me? Should I have been like "Hey honey I got drunk and had sex with my friend." What would that accomplish? All it would do is hurt him unnecessarily because it would never happen again because I'm never touching alcohol again. And I don't know if you're trying to make me feel bad but you're not. I already said I'm a piece of shit so you're a little late to hop on the train of calling a piece of shit. You're not giving me any information I didn't already know
>>
>>17436242
The fact is, you will never know. The only two people there were you and him.

Just go with your plan here: >>17436238.
It will be hard, but it's the responsible thing to do. They will likely both be very emotional and upset about this, but it's what has to happen. It's the only way to make up for what already happened.

Once the fallout is over, you may still be able to mend relations with these people, and you may not. Either way, you will have leveled out karmically, and can start anew with others, knowing better now.

Just never forget these events as a lesson.
>>
>>17436254
That's not conflicting. I had sex with my friend. My bf and I haven't had sex in months. That was laid out in my original post. Not sure what kind of crack you're smoking but it's not good for your brain
>>
>>17436255
>What would that accomplish?
him dumping you, which is what needs to happen OP
>>
>>17436253
I'm not flabby lol I'm actually build really nice. I was on the varsity gymnastics team in high school, I'm in incredible shape. Your insults don't really bug me, I already said I'm a jerk. I just felt like I should correct you on the part you're wrong about. So yeah once again you're not telling me anything new
>>
>>17436135
I don't know this is bait, especially with you posting those fucking gaiaonline-tier emoticons, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

When a man doesn't want sex it usually means he's distracted or upset at another point in his life. Is he not meeting expectations at work? Is he tired of his current circumstances? Etc?

As for you, alcohol doesn't make you cheat. It only gives you courage to do the things you wouldn't do sober. So you've been looking for someone else to scratch your itch.
>>
>>17436265
If he wants to dump me then yeah I would deserve it, but it's not what needs to happen if he doesn't want to leave me. Believe it or not there's this thing called love and forgiveness. I hope one day you understand the meaning of it. If he's not having sex with me because he's cheating on me, I'll give him a second chance because I love him and I believe everyone deserves one chance to fix their mistakes. But if he doesn't wanna give me a second chance I won't blame him
>>
>>17436135
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
>>17436257
Thank you for actually being helpful! I'm really going to take your advice, anon. I appreciate that you gave me real advice instead of just judging me for a mistake I already owned up to making
>>
>>17436277
Flabby and thick are two different things, you are the former
>>
>>17436255
>>17436255
>>17436255
Should I have been like "Hey honey I got drunk and had sex with my friend." What would that accomplish? All it would do is hurt him unnecessarily because it would never happen again because I'm never touching alcohol again.

well, that is what is commonly considered being honest and accountable for your actions, as you think you are capable of:
>>17436216
>honesty and accountability aren't hard at all for this woman to comprehend.
so you're not honest, not accountable, and only are telling him you cheated on him because you got knocked up? how many ways do i need to put this together for you?
you're slinging ad hominems like a mexican coke pusher

quit saying you're accountable, quit saying you're honest, quit saying """"""but i got drunk,""""" in summation, quit being a treacherous lying woman (the average) and tell him. you lose him, thats on you.
>>
>>17436275
Actually yeah he has been frustrated lately. He's still in college and he's been having a really hard time keeping his grades up. But I try to talk to him about his stress and he just tells me to leave it alone. He never wants to talk about his feelings so he just lets shit bother him until it eats him alive. He's starting a new semester in the fall and he's really getting upset about the possibility of not doing well in class. I just don't know why it's bothering him so much. From what I know the lowest grade he gets are Cs. Unless he's failing and just not telling me about it I just don't see it being that big of a deal
>>
>>17436288
How old are you
>>
>>17436282
I'm not either, Jesus Christ. I'm petite. My measurements are 32, 24, 32. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 110lb. You don't fucking know what I look like lol
>>
>>17436289
I'm 21. Hence why I don't know my limits with alcohol. I never drank underage because I did sports in high school
>>
>>17436238
what is your bf will only stay if you abort?
>>
>>17436277
>Believe it or not there's this thing called love
doesn't that also include honesty, if this is is something that may be a deal breaker because it highlights a fault in character on your part, shouldn't he know?
>>
What will you name the baby?
>>
>>17436285
Lol I'm going to tell him. I just feel like I should talk to my friend first since he's the dad. I already said, if he breaks up with me I won't blame him. And how do you know I'm the only one who's at fault here? I know you're probably a fat fedora wearing neck ears who resents women because none are willing to sleep with you, but a couple people on here have said maybe he's not having sex with me because he's cheating on me. In that case, he cheated first. Who's lying then?
>>
>>17436294
i am 20 and i know my limits.dumb excuse
>>
Hey OP,
so don't beat up on yourself, it's not really going to help. Most these people here are just gonna call you a cheating bitch, but don't internalize that shit.
You have an abusive relationship with your BF, and you're probably at the point where you need to split up, the sex is just a dysfunction of that. Telling him will really not help, it's not healthy to stay together after something like this happens, I hate to say it but we don't get to live down our fuck ups.

I would look to your friends for support for a while, make it a clean break, you don't have to tell him why, it's not my body but I would look into abortion, raising a kid alone, well I've said too much.

Spend some time recovering, don't get into anything for a while, reach out to your family, recognize that something traumatic just happened and you need time and space to work it out.

The times when we are most vulnerable we pull hardest on the people around us, unfortunately it usually destroys everything.

I wish you the best.
>>
>>17436292
>>17436294
Have you ever thought that this is a super natural gift?

Perhaps holding God's child inside of you, perhaps even an extraterrestrial abduction?

I say leave your friend out of it, say you are pregnant. If he accuses you of cheating call him selfish and unsympathetic.
>>
>>17436297
Yes you're absolutely right. And I am going to tell him don't worry
>>
>>17436302
Yeah because you drink underage which is illegal lol I never drank before my 21st birthday
>>
>>17436300
I don't know. I've always liked Christopher for a boy and Morgan for a girl
>>
>>17436314
it's not in my country, but the age mentality doesn't change. when was your 21st b-day?
>>
>>17436308
Lol thanks for giving me a good laugh. I actually needed that right now
>>
>>17436322
Can I fuck you next then?
>>
>>17436303
I wouldn't consider my relationship with my bf abusive by any means. We went through a rough patch and I didn't handle it well. I can't say what will happen but I'm hoping for the best as well. Thanks for being supportive and I'm definitely gonna spend a lot of time with my friends and family and I hope they won't judge me too hard either. I know I fucked up, I just need to do the right thing here
>>
>>17436324
...No. I didn't mean to fuck my friend, and I'm certainly not gonna fuck anyone else now that I'm sober.
>>
>>17436329
I'll bring over a bottle of Cognac, how about that?
>>
>>17436319
Ohh, sorry I assumed you were American. My bad! My 21st birthday was in June. I literally haven't been drinking for more than a month. And now I'm never going to drink again. I didn't know I was a sloppy drunk, I thought I would just be a happy drunk or something like all my friends are. I'm really inexperienced with booze and that's my stupid fault for not taking my inexperience into account. I just went crazy
>>
>>17436336
Haha I don't think I should drink ever again in my life. Clearly I'm not a stable person when under the influence of alcohol
>>
>>17436339
Yeah, but you're already pregnant and single so you don't have anything to worry about now
>>
>>17436339
Say it's your bfs kid. Raise it with him.
No-one has to know.
>>
>>17436343
I'm not single lol yet anyway, I really hope he doesn't leave me. I called my friend and told him to come over right now because I need to talk to him. So I'm gonna tell him tonight and then after we talk about it I'm gonna tell my bf tomorrow
>>
>>17436348
But the whole reason I ended up doing what I did is because my bf hasn't had sex with me in months. It's literally impossible for it to be my bf's kid. And I could never saddle him with a baby that isn't his. That's not right. I don't want him to feel any obligation to a child he didn't create
>>
>>17436351
Guess he will remember the sex this time
>>
>>17436362
I'm not having sex with him again
>>
>>17436351
Just make sure you wear your sexiest outfit when he comes over. You want to make sure he takes you seriously when you break the news. Also, lean real close to him, so that you know he can hear every word you're saying. You don't want to fuck this up.
>>
>>17436366
Might as well he isn't going to stick around when you start getting fat get the dick while you can
>>
>>17436368
I'm in sweats and a tshirt. Even if I wanted to fuck him again, there's nothing like finding out you're pregnant to make you feel unsexy. Pregnant bitches aren't sexy. I know you're trolling but it's funny so you can keep doing it if you want
>>
>>17436301
>I know you're probably a fat fedora wearing neck ears who resents women because none are willing to sleep with you
back to your ad hominems i see
you're just stalling for time because you do not want to be honest.

>but a couple people on here have said maybe he's not having sex with me because he's cheating on me. In that case, he cheated first.
>he cheated first
holeee fuck, are you mentally stunted? you got knocked up and one of your reactions you put before TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH is "well if he maybe cheated did it first, then its ok," or something along those lines?

did you ever get remonstrated by your parents for saying "they/he/she/it did it first!!!!1!" ?
if not i'll clue you in on something most people learn by age ten:
>two wrongs don't make a right

you're clearly too warped to be reasoned with, though, so i am not sure why i am bothering.

you already fucked him over, so why not just get an abortion, and make it ok not to tell him in your fucked up logic because he might have cheated first?
holy shit
>>
>>17436371
Oh Christ this is why I never wanted kids. I don't want to ruin my body. Yeah that's shallow. Sue me
>>
>>17436378
Abort it
>>
>>17436374
I never said two wrongs make a right. I just said you're spending your time insulting a pregnant girl online for cheating when my bf might be folding the exact same thing yet you haven't said one word about the fact that maybe he fucked me over too. You're so quick to place all the blame on me because I'm a female but of course you won't even consider the fact that maybe I'm not the only one who fucked up. No it wouldn't make it "right" but if he's cheating on me it's not like he's some angel who's heart I ripped out
>>
File: 1470486375264.jpg (75KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1470486375264.jpg
75KB, 680x709px
>>17436351
oh wew it gets better
>talk with guy you cheated on your bf of years with first about your pregnancy, them decide with him what to say to your now-cucked boyfriend
you're putting a cheat above your boyfriend, and take a guess as to what will happen when he learns you talked with the guy who knocked you up before him, after waiting till you got pregnant to admit you cheated

this gets better and better
>>
>>17436384
If the dad doesn't want it and my bf doesn't want it, I'm gonna see if there's anyone in my community who is looking to adopt. If no one wants the kid I probably will get an abortion. I think it's wrong, but I don't think I could bring a kid into this world only to have it be unwanted by everyone
>>
>>17436135
Suck it up. Either abort it or deal with it.
>>
>>17436388
I'm not putting a cheat above my bf. I'm giving the father of a baby the right to discuss the fate of his child without anyone else's input influencing his decision. It's his baby too, he deserves a say in what happens to it. There's no way to be completely fair in this situation but I'm doing my best considering I've never been in this situation before
>>
>>17436386
you're still showing you trust COMPLETE STRANGERS over someone you've been in a relationship with for years, and waiting to be honest on some bullshit third-grader holdout of "he did it first!"

i can say what i want because you are a confirmed piece of shit, and the other party is not.
>>
>>17436394
That's what I'm doing. My friend is on his way over right now so I can tell him I'm pregnant and ask him if he wants his baby. Then in the morning I'm seeing my bf and I'm going to tell him what happened
>>
>>17436400
You're a piece of shit too for something. Guess what, we all are pieces of shit for something we've done in our life. So technically you can't judge me anyway. If you're perfect then you can judge me, but you're not. No one is. Some people make bigger mistakes than others but they're all mistakes nonetheless. And yeah I asked for advice on an Internet forum because I thought maybe someone else would have been in a similar situation. I don't know anyone who has gone through something like this and I'm pretty nervous right now so yeah I asked strangers for their opinion because maybe someone online had a similar experience. Sue me
>>
>>17436398
>>17436398
>I'm not putting a cheat above my bf.

Bitch, you are and have been for several weeks at least. you put him and yourself above your boyfriend. he is literally the bottom of this fucky 3 person totem pole.
Keep saying all this shit but what i
I am saying is how he will feel as he sits in his room after you finish your conversation with him and leave after he says he needs to think for a while.
Tell him first, jesus.
>>
>>17436386
Nothing's more despicable than being a faithless, disloyal whore. We're condemning you for something you DID, while you're trying to shift the blame to your boyfriend who has done NOTHING you know for sure.
>>
>>17436415
you've done something bad before, therefore you cant judge me for being horrible

there you go again with the juvenile roundabout logic
are you sure you are 21?

yes i can, yes i have, and yes i will

and oops, i forgot; the totem pole is about 25 people tall now, with him at the bottom.

you'll be alone at the end of the day, with maybe a couple short detours.
>>
>>17436135
This is some well crafted bait
>>
>>17436135
thanks op for reminding me to stay away from women
>>
>>17436418
I'm not even gonna say that you're totally wrong. Honestly I don't think it's possible to be completely fair here. He wasn't fair to me, I wasn't fair to him, I wasn't fair to my friend, my friend wasn't fair to me or my bf. It's all fucked up. Most of it is my fault but Jesus Christ I wouldn't have gone over to my friend's house and got drunk if my bf would either have sex with or tell me why he won't. I don't even need him to actually have sex with me I just needed to know WHY he wouldn't do it. If he would've said "I'm stressed out right now with school" or even "I just don't feel like we're sexually compatible " then I would've stayed home and been ok instead of drinking with my friend and bawling my eyes out over the mystery of why my bf isn't being intimate with me. I should not have done what I did but I was so hurt and so frustrated and I just wanted to drink it all away. But I didn't mean for all this to happen. And I never should've used alcohol to try and cope with my problems. That's not the mature way to act. I should've acted my fuckin age. But why is it so hard for my bf to just talk about his feelings? Why don't men ever talk about their feelings?
>>
OP being drunk is no excuse, things you do drunk are things you've wanted but only thought about sober

Break it off and just go slut it up.
>>
>>17436429
I wish it was man
>>
>>17436425
I'm not trying to shift blame you fucker. How many times do I have to say that I fucked up. I'm just telling you assholes some back story as to how I ended up where I did
>>
>>17436405
That's good do that
>>
>>17436428
I'm a very sheltered 21 if you want to pry so bad. And it's not really 25 people talk because none of you know me. You know no context other than what I've given you. You want to know some more backstory?! One time he got addicted to prescription pills, told me to take them and not let him have any more than what was needed to wean him off them, and then slapped the living fuck out of me when I wouldn't give him his drugs. And guess what I didn't leave him. I forgave him because I knew he wasn't in his right mind. Just like I wasn't in my right mind when I cheated. So you wanna talk about me being horrible? He hit me because I took his drugs away at his request. Neither of us are "horrible" we were both intoxicated and our judgement lapsed horribly. So there. You said you had nothing to judge him on, now you do. I didn't wanna say it because I didn't wanna be seen as just another stupid girl who makes false beating accusations.
>>
>>17436434
The best part of being a girl is never having to date another girl. But clearly I can get pregnant so being a girl still sucks
>>
>>17436436
>Most of it is my fault
no, all of it is your fault
you got drunk and got yourself fucked came in. that was 1,000,000% you.
if your bf wasnt fucking you the OK reaction is not going and drinking alone with another guy, you fucking retard
>But I didn't mean for all this to happen
do drunk drivers mean to hit and kill complete strangers?
"Mean" has no place here.

>But why is it so hard for my bf to just talk about his feelings? that would be a valid point before you cheated on him, now it is 3 sheets from the top of the pile beneath "i fucked someone behind your back, sorry," "i got pregnant too," and "i told you only because i got pregnant." you can complain about """"But why is it so hard for my bf to just talk about his feelings? """" after you resolve the muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch bigger above items

>Why don't men ever talk about their feelings?
irrelevant right now, see above. quit stalling and recover the few iotas of respect he or anyone may have for you at the end of this shitshow.
>>
>>17436438
Except that's not true. I never even thought about sleeping with my friend before. I've never looked at him that way. I know lots of people who have done things while drunk that they didn't wanna do. You think my classmate wanted to throw his bike through his friends living room window? I'm pretty sure he didn't. But when you're intoxicated you're not even yourself
>>
>>17436459
so you're still arguing with a complete stranger about relatively inane semantic shit instead of telling your boyfriend the truth? you'll lose all your friends if youre this retarded in real life
tick tock cunt.
>>
>>17436463
It actually isn't weird for me to be alone with this guy. Our families have been friends since before we were born. I've spent a lot of time alone with him over the years and nothing like this has ever happened. I had no reason to believe us being together that night would lead to anything except I was a fucking idiot and didn't take into account the fact that we've never had more than a purple beers together. I probably should've mentioned a lot father back in the thread that we've been friends since birth and this isn't just some guy that I'm friends with from high school or college or something
>>
>>17436468
you consciously decided to get drunk, this post is not an even argument. fuck off
see the earlier drunk driver equivalent

and tick tock, cunt.
>>
>>17436472
I already said I'm seeing him in the morning. What? Should I call him and tell him over the phone instead of in person? Yeah that's real smart
>>
You are really stupid. Talk to your friend and get an abortion or something because you're clearly not ready for a child. Talk to your boyfriend and work it out and if you can't, break up with him and continue your life.
>>
>>17436474
okay, i will key you into another thing you should know as an adult: it is never ok to hang out and drink alone with another guy instead of fixing the problem in the relationship that precipitated the aforementioned drinking alone together with another guy
>>
>>17436475
Did you read the thread or just my original post? I've acknowledged a hundred times that getting drunk was my fault. You're the cunt for commenting on something you didn't even bother to read. And btw I think drunk drivers who kill someone in a car accident shouldn't get the death penalty. Just saying. But I didn't kill anyone. I'm responsible for what happened, but I haven't caused seriously bodily harm or death to anyone. Just a whole mess of emotional and dramatic shit that is going to need major sorting out
>>
>>17436477
you should CALL him NOW, and DRIVE TO HIM NOW.
STOP
FUCKING
WAITING
>>
>>17436487
Yeah I know I'm stupid. You're preaching to the choir senpai. And I'm not gonna abort it if he wants it
>>
>>17436488
You're 100% right. I figured since we'd been friends for life and never hooked up before nothing would happen. But now I see that there are no exceptions to the fact that one thing leads to another
>>
>>17436492
>seriously bodily harm or death to anyone
except giving another person a lifetime of trust issues completely unsolicited.
quit getting sharp with me cunt, you have no legs to stand on and keep moving the goalposts because you can't shut the fuck up and stop retorting with retarded non arguments and irrelevant sidestories.
>>
>>17436493
Well my friend just pulled up so there's about to be some talking
>>
>>17436496
(bottom of the totem pole intensifies)
>>
>>17436388
see
>>17436509
and keep in mind he won't be as blunt as us because he always wanted to fuck you on some level and will want to in the future.
>>
>>17436508
Irrelevant side stories like how he basically did the same thing I just did? Got intoxicated and hurt me? How he's literally neglected an entire aspect of our relationship for months? He's not to blame for what I did but he hasn't exactly been innocent our whole relationship. The things he did to me were unsolicited as well. No two wrongs don't make a right, but he and I have both been pretty horrible to each other at one time or another.
>>
>>17436517
another thing, adult, should know, etc:
relationships are not sports games, you don't tally shit up when you do something bad to decide how honest you get to be.

getting drunk and giving you a black eye is in no way comparable to cheating, hiding it, them exposing it only because you got knocked up
these things are on a c o m p l e t e l y different level, and dredging old shit up i assume he has already apologized for and rectified the best he could is one of the few things you could do to keep blowing me away with your complete lack of any kind of ethics

jesus christ
>>
>>17436517
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Just because he did something wrong doesn't give you the right to stoop to the same level. Trying to justify it makes you even worse. You seem pretty childish and irresponsible, especially if you plan on keeping that little kid in your stomach. This entire thing reads like a bad movie script honestly, and if sex is the only important thing in your relationship then I don't foresee any successful ones in your future.

You really should just own up to it instead of getting defensive and trying to make your bf out to be the bad guy here. You say you have a sense of responsibility and accountability but I'm not seeing it.
>>
>>17436531
I think beating your significant other is worse than betraying them once when you're too drunk to even know what you're doing. And no he didn't apologize. He said I shouldn't hold it against him that he did it while he was high. And I forgave him even without an apology from him. I'm not dredging up old shit, I'm letting you know that he's done bad shit to me too and if he thinks I should forgive him for literally beating me because he "was high" then by that logic he should forgive me for unintentionally sleeping with my friend because I "was drunk." It's not dredging up old shit, it's me having given him a second chance and therefore I feel like I deserve one. But I'm not a controlling cunt so if he doesn't wanna give me a second chance I won't hold it against him anyway
>>
>>17436540
He's not the bad guy he's just not a saint either. Everyone is talking about how I'm the bad guy because I'm a woman and women are evil manipulated. But only a couple people have even gone so far as to say that maybe he hasn't been faithful to me either. I know two wrongs don't make a right but this is some pretty biased misogyny I'm getting, and I'm a staunch anti feminist so to make me consider something misogynistic takes talent. I applaud you all for being able to look at things so one sided. And I'm not irresponsible for keeping it. I'm for men's reproductive rights so if the dad wants it then I don't believe I have the right to abort it
>>
>>17436543
>>17436543
>I think beating your significant other is worse than betraying them once when you're too drunk to even know what you're doing. And no he didn't apologize. He said I shouldn't hold it against him that he did it while he was high.
do you see the contradiction here? you're still dredging up old shit and trying to change the focus from you being shit to him being shit.

you two actually might fit each other, both of you are absolute bottom of the barrel (your appearance is irrelevant once they learn you're a cheat, buhbye marriage choices), and neither of you should be allowed to have children.

in summation, that post is not an argument, and tick tock cunt.
>>
>>17436565
Uh you wanna tell that to my doctor so he'll fucking tie my tubes like I asked him to? Then I wouldn't be in this big a mess. But nooooo they won't tie your tunes unless you've already had kids or it's unsafe for you to have kids. They're the cunts. And yeah we both fuck up. So maybe we are perfect for each other. You know why? Because we understand that people fuck up and can still forgive each other for whatever happens as long as we're genuinely sorry for what we did. I feel massive guilt right now. And my friend is puking his guts out in the bathroom as I type this because he's terrified my bad is going to kill him. So really I think I fucked my friend over worse almost
>>
File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>17436196
>I don't exactly feel guilty for what happened
Then what's the problem? You're not at fault. This just happened to you. Your other friend should have to pay for your abortion since it's his baby.
>>
>>17436590
Well I'm feeling pretty guilty now that I've talked to my friend. Now that I've said it out loud it kinda really hit me what I did. He's taking a few minutes to process all this but when he comes back he's gonna tell me if he wants to keep it or not
>>
>>17436582
>my doctor so he'll fucking tie my tubes like I asked him to?
>they're the cunts
so you're bringing your doctor into this?

try this on for size

>DON'T DRINK ALONE WITH MEN WHEN YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP
followed by
>DON'T LET MEN THAT ARE NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND CUM IN YOUR VAGINA

this is all on you, stop evading, you are the primo shit cunt of the week, congratulations
>>
Let's not blame anything happened on you since you're looking for a sufficient advice. I'm 19yrs old girl and have a bf too. If I were in ur situation, I would first break up with him and then abort the child. I would not tell my boyfriend because I rather don't want him to know forever, but it's up to you. In my opinion, less people know about cheating and pregnancy, less people would be hurt by that.

It is all your decision, so I'll leave options of what you can do in order:
abort the child or not
tell or not (whether everything or only cheating)
break up or not (I was going to advice something but let's not)

I encourage you from bottom of my heart. It is sorry to hear what happened to you, I hope you are able to feel better soon. Sorry for being not so helpful.
>>
>>17436599
How am I a cunt for not wanting kids? If I want my tubes tied I should have the right to make that decision. I'm not evading anything. You're obviously semi illiterate if you can't see all the time I have taken responsibility for this. I'm just fucking telling you straight this situation isn't as cut and dry as "I cheated." There's a lot of other shit surrounding this situation. You don't seem to have very good reading comprehension skills
>>
>>17436603
I'm just happy you gave me a real opinion instead of just shitting on me for one drunken mistake. I'm waiting for my friend to pull himself together so we can decide to keep it or not
>>
>>17436613
>we can decide to keep it or not
I like how your bf doesn't get to be included in that process on any level. You're a keeper.
>>
>>17436599
She didn't do anything wrong!
He refused to sleep with her, so he MADE her cheat! So in a way, he's the real cheater, so he proxy date raped her via her friend!
>>
>>17436618
Oh no he does. If my bf doesn't want it but my friend does, my friend is gonna have custody of it and I'm gonna be the parent that visits instead of him coming to see the kid at my place. My bf will never see the kid if he doesn't want to
>>
>>17436607
>How am I a cunt for not wanting kids?
THIS IS IRRELEVANT
YOU BROUGHT IT UP TANGENTIALLY IN RESPONSE TO AN INSULT
THIS
IS
IRRELEVANT

>I'm just fucking telling you straight this situation isn't as cut and dry as "I cheated."
YES IT IS
THIS THREAD WAS LITERALLY CREATED ON THIS TOPIC
HOLY SHIT

YOU CHEATED
YOU STILL HAVE NOT TOLD HIM
IT IS YOUR FAULT WHOLLY AND ENTIRELY

THE ONLY SHIT SURROUNDING THIS IS YOU COULDN'T GET DICK IN YOU SO YOU WENT TO A DIFFERENT SOURCE

STOP TALKING ABOUT IRRELEVANT BULLSHIT ABOUT REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS AND HE HIT YOU AND YOUR DOCTOR DIDNT TIE YOUR TUBES
>>
>>17436625
Is your bf a cuck? Do you think he'll stay with you?
>>
>>17436625
more like, what if he doesn't want you to have it? He's the guy that's gonna have a pregnant girlfriend and a destroy vagina to deal with.
>>
>>17436622
your memeing is going to give me an aneurysm you spicy poster
>>
>>17436603
>less people know about cheating and pregnancy, less people would be hurt by that.
correction:
>less people know about cheating and pregnancy, less people would think i am human trash and refuse to associate with me entirely
cunt
>>
>>17436630
God I hope you never stop involved in the legal system because if you did, you'd never take circumstances into account and you think emotionally rather than objectively. You'd fuck everyone over because you don't know what circumstances or context are. You're one of those people who see the world in black and white, which is ok if you're a dog, but we're people here and the world and everything that happens in it is about a million different shades of gray.
>>
>>17436607
>I'm just fucking telling you straight this situation isn't as cut and dry as"I cheated"

Keep trying to find reason as to why your actions are excusable. I hope your boyfriend leaves your dumb ass, and you realize that you should have left him for beating you in the first place.

How the fuck are you this stupid?
>>
>>17436635
If he doesn't want me to have it then that's a good point and I'd really have to discuss that with both of them. Because if my bf wants to stay with me then his feelings need to come first but I don't feel like it's my right to take another man's kid from him. I honestly don't know what we'd do in that situation
>>
What is even the point of giving advice. This must be a bait thread considering OP keeps trying to justify things by bringing up whatever the fuck she can. Maybe some of the shit she's described has never even happened.
>>
>>17436632
He might given that he's done some fucked up things to me while under the influence of drugs. If he did stay with me, I wouldn't call him a cuck. I'd say it was him realizing that we've both made some horrible mistakes and that clearly we both need to work on our issues and get through them together
>>
File: 1464314860904.gif (3MB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1464314860904.gif
3MB, 250x140px
>>17436645
BUT MUH CIRCUMSTANCES MADE ME DO THIS.
>>
>>17436656
Oh no it's all happened regrettably enough. Trust me I have nothing to gain by lying on the Internet to a bunch of strangers. I just am kind of a puss and don't know how to handle difficult situations without some advice and I don't wanna talk to my friends or family before I talked to the guys involved. So I asked for advice from people who are completely removed from the situation
>>
>>17436645
>ad hominem, ad hominem, baseless insult, retarded analogy
oh okay, you win, you may discredit the advice everyone has given you, and i can tell you the outcome:
>boyfriend: GONE
>respect from others: GONE
>friends: GONE

go get em, hope you like cats.
>>
>>17436663
They didn't make me do it, they just layout why the situation is complicated. Your shitty reading comprehension skills astound me. What ever else you made think of me, I took honors English classes and right now my spirit is breaking just knowing that you don't even have a basic understanding of reading comprehension
>>
>>17436672
>I took honors English
Did you cheat your way through that too?
>>
>>17436668
I do like cats actually. I really prefer dogs though. I have labs. I won't lose friends over this, some respect I will absolutely lose. I may lose my bf. But eventually the situation will end however it ends and life will go on. I'm not gonna kill myself over any of this
>>
>>17436603
>I would not tell my boyfriend
This is a very immature way of going about it. Doesn't matter that you say it's for his own good.
>>
>>17436679
No I was actually really good. Nice insult though, if you hadn't had time to think about it and type it out I would say it was really witty.
>>
File: hopelost.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
hopelost.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>17436672
your spirit is breaking from an anonymous insult that isnt even me, and not cucking your bf in the highest order?
>>
>>17436679
Also you act like I'm a habitual cheater, when that's not the case at all. It was one night where I was so hammered out of my own head that I couldn't even tell you which direction was up. It doesn't make it ok but you really are blowing what I did way out of proportion
>>
>>17436690
Well damn ya don't have a username so how would I know it wasn't you? And I already told you I feel massive guilt over it, but a lack of basic language comprehension is one of my pet peeves. I've always been a grammar nazi and a book worm and all that. I'm going for my bachelors degree in English so I can teach high school
>>
>>17436201
thats good, and i am a grammar nazi and bookworm, but that is still not the point of the thread.
you asked for advice, the advice was man up and tell the truth, and you have so far responded by going on tangents and flinging ad hominems
you say i lack basic language comprehension, but you lack a basic set of morals. i know one of us is wrong here, and my old sat score of 780 in reading comp on the SAT should tell you which one of us is incorrect

and you still havent told him, gj
>>
>>17436672

Well, this is all I needed to hear. You're going to continue to grasp for excuses and "circumstances" to make you feel better about your actions.Whatever helps you sleep at night, right? Sadly, you'll wake up and realize the crippling consequences that your actions hold.

Maybe you'll properly communicate with your significant other about your issues next time before you fuck up again.
>>
>>17436719
I'm telling him first thing tomorrow morning, honestly. I got nasty because I felt like you just aren't understanding that I'm going to tell him in the morning. I didn't wanna tell him over then phone because I feel like that's worse
>>
>>17436722
I understand consequences. My friend and I just talked a bit and he wants to keep the kid. So now I have to talk to my be and see what he wants to do about all this. There are huge consequences to this. I get that
>>
>>17436732
idunno about that bae, you said you understood accountability and honesty,. too....
anyways, its been fun throwing justified vitriol at you, i'm going to go to bed and kek at the fallout that is impending
>>
>>17436741
And it's been fun seeing how worked up you've gotten over the mistake of a girl you'll never even meet. If I think about it maybe I'll post a follow up thread so you can have some popcorn and a good read. But right now I have to have some more discussions with my friend
>>
This is retarded, all of it.

Just tell the poor guy, If you have any ounce of respect for him, you'd tell your bf first.
As far as the douchebag "friend", do whatever.

You have the worst attitude OP, you really do.
>>
>>17436135
You should have told your bf as soon as you realized what you did, not now that you're being forced to own up to it. Karma's a bitch, huh?

Now the way I see it, your bf probably isn't going to want to keep the baby. If he does, his life is going to get a hell of a lot more complicated; if he marries you, he's going to be inextricably tied to your asshole "friend" for the rest of his life, all over a girl who not only cheated on him but wouldn't even come clean.

Honestly, you can keep it for your friend's sake or abort it for your bf's. The former has probably been desperately orbiting you for years trying to get in your pants while the latter probably shouldn't take you back no matter what you do.

You fucked up and you won't be able to sweep it under the rug now.
>>
Holy shit this fucking thread is vile.
No fucking accountability from OP.
Fag enablers telling OP to lie about the real father.
Holy shit, literally the average man's nightmare being perpetuated. Alcohol is at fault for you cheating and not your actions? No guilt about cheating? If you're so cold toward him you should just dump him.
>>
>>17436732
Lmao, your friend just wants to fuck you over

God damn retard.
>>
OP incompetence like yours is exactly why i instaswipe girls who are "social drinkers"

Hurr durr I made a bad decision and I don't wanna face the consequences from anyone what should I do

clearly have the kid, throw it @ the state, and hope he takes ur shit job later and leaves ur cunt up in a dumpster like ur bottle and ur bottle bitch weakass
>>
>>17436724
People are being nasty in large part because of the fact you said you weren't going to tell him until you found out you got knocked up. You then went on about love and forgiveness, but you can't actually forgive what you're ignorant of.

It's not like it matters anymore anyways. Not even a spineless simp would stick around for this.
>>
>>17437035
>OP incompetence like yours is exactly why i instaswipe girls who are "social drinkers"
I thought socially drinking was like when you have a beer or two at a restaurant.

Woops
>>
>>17437055
aha nope
Hey guise, I'm gonna go take just ONE shot

and get pregnant with an old "friend"

because you wouldn't fuck me ONE TIME
and i DIDN'T KNOW WHY
because you're what's wrong then
and you're still what's wrong now
>>
I definitely wouldn't consider your boyfriend slapping you to be the equivalent of you fucking your lifelong friend and giving birth to his child.
>>
>>17436746
>And it's been fun seeing how worked up you've gotten over the mistake of a girl you'll never even meet
Except there are billions of girls just like you
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.