[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth leaving the Lego Store (and a 50% Lego discount)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: mikublush.jpg (76KB, 181x181px) Image search: [Google]
mikublush.jpg
76KB, 181x181px
Is it worth leaving the Lego Store (and a 50% Lego discount) for a place that offers twice as many hours, and thus, twice the money?

I think it is, but I need some validation.
>>
If you're only working, then yeah probably. If you're something like a full time student then a full time job on top of that probably isnt the hottest idea.
>>
>>17436023
this
>>
how much do you love legos?
>>
>>17436023
I'm a dude barely scraping by. I need to decide between money and cheap Lego.
>>
>>17436034
If you're barely scraping by, you should stop buying legos. This in turn renders the 50% discount moot. When you're broke one of the first things you're supposed to do is to stop buying shit you don't really need.
>>
File: Fucking Metal.gif (339KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Metal.gif
339KB, 400x235px
>>17436004

Does you Lego store offer a 'Master Builder' who will assemble ANY kit you buy in the store for FREE?

Sometimes mine does and man; the NEETs that come in and buy the biggest, most expensive, more elaborate Star Wars kits are brutal.

Those things takes hours or days to put together and the 'Master Builders' have to do it.

Fucking brutal a job since there's always a HUGE ass line of lazy parents and stupid kids with tiny ass kits.
>>
>>17436004

>and a 50% Lego discount

I dunno, man. Discount legos is a hard thing for a grown adult to step away from.
>>
>>17436054
That sounds like an awful position. Why would anyone even want someone else to build their Lego? Defeats the purpose entirely.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.