[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP!!! HOW SHOULD I TELL HER SHE IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x1136px
HELP!!! HOW SHOULD I TELL HER SHE IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN SHE THINKS SHE IS NOT!!!
>>
>telling a girl she's beautiful
God, that's nauseating
>>
Clearly she's fishing for a compliment. Do the opposite of what she wants to hear and agree with her.
>>
>>17435693
>contradict yourself and look like someone who can't think for himself and just agrees with whatever everyone else says
>>
Stop being an underage faggot, wanna call a woman beautiful? Do it when you're with her in person you disingenuous retard.
>>
>>17435695
Do whatever the fuck you want. I'm not the one that's going to look like a beta faggot.
>>
>>17435720
I'm not OP, you retard
>>
>>17435684
dont bother with that shit. just respond with a
>yeah yeah whatever ;)
and talk about whatever it was that made you text her in the first place. this isnt rocket science even if it seems like it sometimes.
>>
lol she's just being humble, dont give it too much thought and next time don't greet her with "morning beautiful" unless you guys are dating.

either talk about something else or respond to her with something like "wow, it's a little early in the day to be fishing for compliments isn't it? :P" play it off like a joke. if god forbids she has no sense of humor and she gets offended, tell her "aww i was just kidding babe" (omit "babe" part if you're not hot or good looking) for a little damage control without making yourself out to be too much of a beta. whatever you do, do NOT keep complimenting her.

the more she thinks she has you wrapped around her finger, the longer she'll play with you and put you on the burner til someone more interesting comes along.

also
>being the first to text her after the short one-liners she gave you yesterday

i have a feeling you don't stand much of a chance against this chick and she's just using you for attention.
>>
>1 and 2 word responses
>good morning beautiful after those responses

I don't think that was a good idea
>>
Bail out my nigga. She's def not interested.
>>
>>17435684
Jesus christ she obviously doesn't fuck with you. Look at the amount of effort she puts in her words compared to you.
>>
>>17435684
>dming on Instagram
>not actually getting her number
>beta messages
Just stop
>>
>>17435684
Bro, she doesn't want to accept your compliment because it came from you. Just find some new girl to chase after, this one ain't interested.
>>
OP if you saw her text log with the guys she is interested in, you would see her doing most of the talking.. reams and reams of text

but to you she says "ohh lol"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.