[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I'm convinced I have cancer, like nearly 100%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 2012-03-19-MRI-Key-Image-3.png (232KB, 504x526px) Image search: [Google]
2012-03-19-MRI-Key-Image-3.png
232KB, 504x526px
Hey /adv/

I'm convinced I have cancer, like nearly 100% sure. I'm tired all the time, I feel disconnected from the world, my shoulder and back hurt a lot and I have problems focusing on things, sometimes I get nausea and my eyes defocus.

I have been to my doctor a few times and heres whats been done

*Xray of back (Cant show cancer)
*Blood work (Came back normal except for sligtly elevated AST [71] and ALT [38], just finished augmentin for a chest infection

Basically she told me its anxiety and my symptoms are the same as rolling panic attacks.

When I go running I get dizzy though, but could that be caused by being unfit?

How can I ask for an MRI/CT and get it?
>>
>>17435403
This doesn't sound like cancer at all. Those symptoms are vague as fuck.
You're just anxious.

Getting a full body MRI would be useless.
>>
>>17435415
How can you tell? If you look up cancer my symptoms fit a lot of it.
>>
>>17435459
Is this b8? If you look up any symptoms it comes up as cancer. You are just a hypochondriac
>>
>>17435459
First, "cancer" isn't a disease. Cancer is just a word for a group of diseases involving a cell growth which spread to the other parts of the body.
Cancer has very different symptoms accordingly to the type of cancer, where it is located and its stage. You can't look up symptoms for cancer because they cause different things.
Second, doctors study for years to make an appropriate diagnosis. You went to one. Trust her and not google.

Your symptoms are very vague and they fit every disease you want - from a cold to ebola to brain cancer to diabetes.
Any time your body goes through some sort of stress you can get those symptoms.
Since you sound extremely anxious over some extremely vague illness and definitely hypochondriac, you're most likely just anxious and generally healthy.
>>
>>17435485
This.
>>
>very common symptoms everyone gets
>cancer

Makes sense
>>
I'm one of those crazy people that believe almost all illnesses are psychosomatic, in that the ill person literally worries themselves sick. When you're anxious and worrying you're literally strangling and weakening your organs.
>>
Anyway, learn to let things go. Whether that is through some form of activity (depression/anxiety = inactivity; too much free time to worry), meditation, yoga, better dieting, if not all of those things combined, is up to you. If you can will yourself sick, you can definitely will yourself happy and healthy.
>>
Those are all signs of high stress and panic attacks
>>
>>17435403
>When I go running I get dizzy though, but could that be caused by being unfit?

very much so. your body is 100% fat fucking slob so oxygen isn't being circulated well, and your whole frame is under a new stress. this is why working out daily is good
>>
Op here. Suddenly started crying and shit and I wasn't even sad. There's nothing wrong in my life besides all this anxiety. Could I possibly have a brain tumor?
>>
>>17435403
Absolutely none of your symptoms point to cancer.
>>
>>17435504
You can thank WebMD and MayoClinic to an extent for creating an entire generation of hypochondriacs.
>>
>>17436563
You're anxious about having a brain tumour.
>>
>>17435403
Stooop. Don't say shit like that because literally same.jpeg
>>
>>17436818
pretty much this
>>
>>17435415
>>17435469
>>17435485

This.
>>
>>17435403

Combination of depression and anxiety.
>>
>>17436563
Crying isn't just a reaction to sadness.
It is also a reaction to stress or anxiety or frustration.
So, again, it's the anxiety, not the imaginary brain tumor.
>>
>>17435403
Sounds like you have health anxiety and maybe some neck issues. Possibly just tight neck muscles. Of course running if you are unfit will make you feel bad.
>>
OP's 6 months away from being a gibbering hobo, talking to one of his shoes about the government putting cancer in people's heads.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.