/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I really like from theatre. Wanna ask her out. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (140KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 900x900px
Girl I really like from theatre. Wanna ask her out. She's turned down a lot of guys. How should I do it
>>
>>17434996

the way you feel most comfortable.

unless the answer to that is
>not in person
>>
>>17434996
Show her your dick.
>>
>>17435000
I started this in an old thread asking trips. You got them here. Nice answer thanks froend
>>
>>17434996
Don't do it dude. I've spent 29 years in theater. Theater girls are a fucking legit mess to deal with. Super insecure, fragile ego, ironically an ego bigger than the sun.

Drama class attracts real life drama. It's just...not worth it. No matter how cute she is, no matter how lovely she appears to be.

Seriously, heed with caution if you do, good luck if you do, but there's a reason she's turned down a lot of guys. Don't play into that game. It's not worth your time anon.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>17435018
I at least want some trim. Boast to my friends. Or humble myself to them so we're even
>>
Regarding theater kids. I remember once while in uni I was walking to the elevator. I was on the theater floor for an art class I had to take. Anyways I got outa class and made it to the elevator. I was like 20 feet from it when a gaggle of theater twats got on. I said hey hold the door please and started to jog a bit.
>theheh close the door on him
>giggles i am i am
moral of the story is fuck them
no the elevator didn't malfunction and send them crashing to death.
>>
>>17435018
yeah, i was hooking up with this theater chick in college for about a year. she was fun but completely insane. sometimes she would come through the door sobbing and mean spirited, other times she was laughing and joking.

i met her for coffee recently to see how she was doing and she's still nuts. it was fun though and im glad i did it, no hard feelings.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.